Is Load1 currently taking on CV's?

Jackand7

Seasoned Expediter
I've attempted to contact a recruiter at Load1 with no results. Also sent a PM to who I assumed is the owner of the company here based on posts I've read. No reply. Can anyone tell me if this company is currently taking on cargo van O/O's? If so, how do I contact anyone?

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Jack,

I personally responded to your email within 45 minutes yesterday??? Check your hotmail account.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I've attempted to contact a recruiter at Load1 with no results. Also sent a PM to who I assumed is the owner of the company here based on posts I've read. No reply. Can anyone tell me if this company is currently taking on cargo van O/O's? If so, how do I contact anyone?

You may also want to look at your settings on here. I was unable to respond via EO to you due to it says the user has blocked and does not want incoming messages.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Something smells fishy, I am just saying. John and Load1 seems to be the most accessible company out there

Jackand7

Seasoned Expediter
I agree with you Dakota. That's why I contacted them. John, thank you for replying. I did not receive that email in my inbox. Maybe it was sent to the spam folder if it actually routed from this forum. Don't know. I'll check the settings here too.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I agree with you Dakota. That's why I contacted them. John, thank you for replying. I did not receive that email in my inbox. Maybe it was sent to the spam folder if it actually routed from this forum. Don't know. I'll check the settings here too.

Trust me, John is fast on responding to e-mails. I talk to John all the time or tex John and he gets back to me quick.

brycey2010

Seasoned Expediter
i applied with load1 today, they told me they are not taking on cargo vans at the moment and to check back in a couple of weeks.......

bgansman

Seasoned Expediter
Cover (Noun) – Identity, profession, motivation, activity, fictitious image maintained by an undercover operative.

Jackand7

Seasoned Expediter
Unfortunately, waiting wasn't an option for me. So I have signed on with Allstate Express. Have orientation on Monday. Anyone here driving for them currently, or can provide feedback. Did the search in this forum but did not find any useful recent info. Thanks for all the replies.

Must say, I am a bit puzzled about the definition of Cover in this thread. :confused:

JarHeadJon

Seasoned Expediter
Unfortunately, waiting wasn't an option for me. So I have signed on with Allstate Express. Have orientation on Monday. Anyone here driving for them currently, or can provide feedback. Did the search in this forum but did not find any useful recent info. Thanks for all the replies.

Must say, I am a bit puzzled about the definition of Cover in this thread. :confused:

LOL...Jack7, I think that quote comes from your , or one of the, recruiters at your new carrier ASE. ;-)

Rocketricky

Active Expediter
This is for John Elliott
Your web site says that you are taking cv's and sprinters according to Brian, thats not true. Would you please update your info, so that we wont waste your's or our time. Thanks

Last edited:

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
This is for John Elliott
Your web site says that you are taking cv's and sprinters according to Brian, thats not true. Would you please update your info, so that we wont waste your's or our time. Thanks

this would have made a great pm there rocket. was it a waste of time to call? probably not. what did it take 2-3 minutes of your life? ease up. that was your first post. not a stellar start to your eo posting. attitude is everything.

now who else did you call who said no?

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
This is for John Elliott

I don't think you know what's involved with changing web sites. If you have just one then yes but I'm sure Load 1 has several. Why change info for what might be 1 day? Even if you fill out an application to a carrier taking on equipment they don't hire you until your information is checked and cleared.
I'm am not with Load 1 but I do know John E and he does not hire just for the sake of having a lot of trucks hanging around, he hires them because they have freight to haul. ;):rolleyes: