Is Everyone sick of people tooting their own horn.

marvinkwagner

Not a Member
RE: Is Everyone sick of people tooting their own h

You asked Who Team 2 was Well here is the Pic oF Team 2 Before My Partner put his truck on FedEX. We were in Compatition with The Bosses other Tractor Team (Team One) \

A Picture is worth a thousand words. toot toot toot toot Ha ha ha

Got ya,

So now dont you feel cruchy. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

oh Im sorry you all dont like hummor??? Good Hummor ;-)

Kevin

marvinkwagner

Not a Member

As you look Im on the right and my partner is on the left. I have the veterns shirt on. No The Tractor I drive is not a VOLVO so its not good looking. If you were in the military the only way I can see ya keeping your Youth is if you were one those Submarine boys or Coast guards wave riders. The Desert sometimes makes your skin rough like rawhide. By the way I thought george washington skipped ya across the potomac river. hint. Right CG.

Have a Safe ONE

Kevin

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver

Paul: learning is arguably the best reason for reading the fora, but I don't think it's the only one - how about being amused, validated, challenged, (I mean challenged to think, not being invited to duel), commiserated with, and just feeling like part of a community?
Leo: "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything" is excellent advice in many times and places, but when everyone follows it all the time, I for one will think a mass lobotomy has occurred...
Bruno: now that you've tooted with a freakin AIRHORN, (so to speak) are you feeling a little less annoyed at everyone else who is guilty?