IRS targets certain groups

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nothing has connected the is or justice scandals to the president. So at this point neither has reached the point of impeachment.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Nothing has connected the is or justice scandals to the president. So at this point neither has reached the point of impeachment.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

Not yet. Patterns are important when analyzing and investigating.

Fast and Furious

Benghazi

Going after AP phone records

IRS going after "conservative" groups

At every step in each of these "problems" he has stonewalled, interfered with, sidestepped, all attempts to investigate.

We cannot count on the house to do their job and REALLY investigate it and we KNOW the press won't go after him. IF it was a Rumbumlican covering up a break in they would be going after him big time, either impeaching him or forcing him to resign.

He is a Demoncrat, black and a leftist. The trifecta. Nothing will be done.

There are FAR too many votes at stake.

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
Just impeachment isn't good enough; Clinton got impeached - it meant nothing thanks to cowards in the Senate. Obama needs to be impeached (House) AND removed from office (Senate). Both have to happen to get him out of the White House.

Seriously? You would rather have Joe Biden as President? Out of the frying into the fire, that's what I think...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Seriously? You would rather have Joe Biden as President? Out of the frying into the fire, that's what I think...

Biden is likely up to his neck with the same stuff Obama is pulling. Get the head and others will fall. The stink permeates Washington. It is NOT limited to Obama/Biden, they are just the tip of the iceberg. It extends beyond all political parties and infects all. It is time to clean house. These bums have been getting away with murder and who know what else for FAR too long.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Oh brother.... What does that mean? He will steal your hub caps, sell them, and share the proceeds with the rest of the Proletariat to pay for abortions and gay weddings?

I will be using a 3/4OZ green lead head, with red eyes and 1/2 a night crawler when I am fishing while home.

It don't work any more.

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
Biden is likely up to his neck with the same stuff Obama is pulling. Get the head and others will fall. The stink permeates Washington. It is NOT limited to Obama/Biden, they are just the tip of the iceberg. It extends beyond all political parties and infects all. It is time to clean house. These bums have been getting away with murder and who know what else for FAR too long.

Ok, well I agree with you on all that but the fact remains if Obama is impeached and Biden comes out of this clean he will be the President.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ok, well I agree with you on all that but the fact remains if Obama is impeached and Biden comes out of this clean he will be the President.

Yes, and unable to do ANYTHING. I don't believe that would happen. IF Obama is goes down he will take who ever he can with him.

I also don't think that Biden is as dangerous as Obama is. Just my opinion there.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
A bad choice for sure. Worse & worser

Yes, and unable to do ANYTHING. I don't believe that would happen. IF Obama is goes down he will take who ever he can with him.
I also don't think that Biden is as dangerous as Obama is. Just my opinion there.
Biden is a doofus, and would only be a caretaker for the remainder of the term. But Obama could be caught on videotape hacking up the White House staff with an ax and would regardless, never be impeached or removed from office - he's the first black POTUS, and the race card trumps all others.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
This IRS mess allows Obama to focus his outrage toward an agency he can distance himself from while drawing the nation's attention away from that "side show" where there is no "there, there".

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
In case anyone forgets, the IRS is an ARMED Federal Agency. It is also the agency charged with ENFORCEMENT of Obama Care. Health care by FORCE. Health care ENFORCED by an ARMED Federal Agency. Health care ENFORCED by an ARMED Federal Agency who TARGETS conservative thinking groups, and as a result, conservative thinking people. Hope that makes you feel all warm and runny! :mad: