iOS7 update

usafk9

Veteran Expediter
Those must be the 'special' iphones.

You know, the ones that were shipped without a calculator app, and the schedule app only shows recess weeks.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Android, Google's mobile operating system that owns 51 percent of U.S. the smartphone market, is used by only 4 percent of the House of Representatives. 58 percent of the House uses an iPhone, compared to 23 percent who use a Blackberry.

iPhone a Clear Favorite Among House Members - Press Pass

Good reason NOT to use IPhone then. IF it is good for the House of Representatives it is BAD for us! :p Must be some under the table stuff going on here.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Good reason NOT to use IPhone then. IF it is good for the House of Representatives it is BAD for us! :p Must be some under the table stuff going on here.
I'm thinking that, and it's certainly a possible indication of just how out of touch the representation is with their constituents.

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
Download took around an hour or so. Took about another half hour to install update. So far so good. Nothing missing, all contacts, photos, made the transition.

Had to update a couple of apps before they would work, but other than that, things seemed to have went rather smoothly. :)

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Download took around an hour or so. Took about another half hour to install update. So far so good. Nothing missing, all contacts, photos, made the transition.

Had to update a couple of apps before they would work, but other than that, things seemed to have went rather smoothly. :)

I will wait till I am home. I am not going to waste my Jetpack time upgrading a phone I don't like. I can't WAIT for my two years to be up on this piece of garbage. One of my bigger, more expensive, mistakes in a long time.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
I will wait till I am home. I am not going to waste my Jetpack time upgrading a phone I don't like. I can't WAIT for my two years to be up on this piece of garbage. One of my bigger, more expensive, mistakes in a long time.

I STRONGLY suggest backing up your iphone thru iTunes BEFORE this update. I've been hearing too many people losing ALL their data and contacts with the update.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I STRONGLY suggest backing up your iphone thru iTunes BEFORE this update. I've been hearing too many people losing ALL their data and contacts with the update.

I have on every other update. I will still be waiting till I get home. MUCH faster connection AND we will be sitting still so we won't drive out from under it!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Just downloaded it. The phone was a pain before, NOW it is an UGLY pain! What a nasty looking screen! :eek: I REALLY have to start working on getting rid of this "thing". I have hated it from day one. Now the screen is UGLY and I hate it worse! :mad:

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just downloaded it. The phone was a pain before, NOW it is an UGLY pain! What a nasty looking screen! :eek: I REALLY have to start working on getting rid of this "thing". I have hated it from day one. Now the screen is UGLY and I hate it worse! :mad:

I think this might be the perfect phone for you.

1380922690963.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
COULD BE! :p Bet Ragman could come up with a better one though! ;)

tin-can-telephone1.png

Last edited: