internet truckstop.com NO more....

fins_up_fl

Active Expediter
just talked to Wally, seems like Intertruckstop.com kicked us off. Too many logins, and some crap like that.. I Dont Know, maybe I just last to hear of this... but now we have to use getloaded.com or landstar crap board...... Just FYI, like I said, didnt know if I was jus tthe las tto know ...

RETIDEPXE

Veteran Expediter
just talked to Wally, seems like Intertruckstop.com kicked us off. Too many logins, and some crap like that.. I Dont Know, maybe I just last to hear of this... but now we have to use getloaded.com or landstar crap board...... Just FYI, like I said, didnt know if I was jus tthe las tto know ...

I was told by dispatch the other day that Internettruckstop charges Panther every time we were logging in so no more for drivers.

fins_up_fl

Active Expediter
yea... same here, wally told me that they have been getting away for it for ten years!! LOL... not bad... LOL

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
Here is a great source for those of you that don't know Monica she used to be a csr at Panther so she knows how dependable we are and the kind of rates we are used to getting she hasn’t failed me yet

Monica Thornton
Branch Manager
Scott Logistics Corp.
888-209-2792(toll free)
770-449-0629(local) ext. 4008
404-494-9745(fax)
[email protected]

dletheridge

Seasoned Expediter
Researching
I thought we could only use getloaded.com, ch robinson, landstar and internet truck stop to get backhauls?

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I thought we could only use getloaded.com, ch robinson, landstar and internet truck stop to get backhauls?

You can use any other place unless it is on Panther's black list. That list is for brokers who don't pay.

dletheridge

Seasoned Expediter
Researching
Oh really, when did this happen? How do we find out who is on that black list? Or do we have to wait till we make a deal with the people and then they contact Panther?

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Oh really, when did this happen? How do we find out who is on that black list? Or do we have to wait till we make a deal with the people and then they contact Panther?

The one I have is a faxed copy. Wally should have it but I think the one I got came from Jeff Brown. Can't remember.

Dreammaker

Seasoned Expediter
Thanks for the referral. Just taked with Monica. Seems like a good source of potential backhauls. I live just north of Atlanta. Said she has freight moving to Ohio, Illinois, and Indiana all the time.