Inexcusable murder

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
So did I.

"...a wall along the southern border is racist, border guards at any of the borders or ports of entry are racist, you name is, anything that doesn't allow free and unfettered immigration is racist."
OK fine, borders are racist.
However, walls still don't work. Never did, never will.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
OK fine, borders are racist.
However, walls still don't work. Never did, never will.
Walls, nor anything else, as a standalone system, will ever work 100 percent all the time every day forever and ever. But as part of a comprehensive border securement program, walls could be highly effective in securing the border.

Personally, I think instead of utilizing an insane number of border guards 50 miles inside the border at check points, or stationing border guards in SUVs in rural scrub brush, or dragging tractor tires along the side of the roads so they can see footprints in the morning, they should put those guards along the border every couple of hundred feet and secure it. Don't need a wall to do that.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Walls, nor anything else, as a standalone system, will ever work 100 percent all the time every day forever and ever. But as part of a comprehensive border securement program, walls could be highly effective in securing the border.

Personally, I think instead of utilizing an insane number of border guards 50 miles inside the border at check points, or stationing border guards in SUVs in rural scrub brush, or dragging tractor tires along the side of the roads so they can see footprints in the morning, they should put those guards along the border every couple of hundred feet and secure it. Don't need a wall to do that.
Thank you....... That's what I've been trying to say.

Everybody agrees the border needs to be secured.