Inbox now empty

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
The "new" EO just magically appeared when I clicked on a forum - so I logged in. I was about to reply to a PM that had had been sent to me - but my Inbox is now empty .....

Is this just a temporary condition ..... or did we permanently lose the contents of our In and Out boxes with the upgrade ?

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
This has changed - see the most recent anchored news...........................................................................

Last edited by a moderator:

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
L,

Appreciate the problems inherent with making a move of this type - been there done that. My only suggestion is that it would have been nice to have a heads up prior to the data becoming inaccessable - barring that, being able to access the old website would be nice.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Okay - some GREAT news on this bug. We have been able to re-create the structure and have all your former PM's installed!!! Just click the Private Message link in your navigation - the only issue is that the OLD PM's are not counted.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Good deal!!! Only mentioned that because I had a few phone numbers I could've saved. No harm no foul :)

Diva... not overly funny. :p

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Thanks for asking - our team is on a 58 Hour EO Marathon. We are glad to be rolling out this new site - because this is JUST the beginning. This upgrade will allow us to provide new services and additional features that we couldn't dream of in our 1999 software.

Thank you for your support!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
Thanks for asking - our team is on a 58 Hour EO Marathon. We are glad to be rolling out this new site - because this is JUST the beginning. This upgrade will allow us to provide new services and additional features that we couldn't dream of in our 1999 software.

Thank you for your support!!!

And just HOW do you intend to log THAT legally, young man??? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Outstanding !!!!

BTW, the new site looks great and the new features are kewl !

Very Well Done !!!