im soooooooo FRIGGIN BOREDDDDDDD!!!!!!

morningstar55ny

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I was in evensville IN........ bored out of my mind there.... 4th on the boards....as of fri late afternoon... and last night still 4th soooo i moved over here to memphis INidana..... now im 1st... with 7 loads daily.......... ok i know its sunday but COOMME onNNN!!!
IM AM BORED OUT OF MY MIND.

morningstar55ny

Veteran Expediter
Driver
and this is why my laptop has frogger the game on it lol

Frogger????????????????/ oh lord
i have games on mine too ..... not to mention web sites im a member of to chit chat with others.........
then theres the yahoo games...... and then well......... here.....
ok now im in toledo at alumi junk..... i mean bunk

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Delivered to Laredo on Sunday morning after driving down from Savanna ill on Friday night. Dropped, then drove up to San Antonio for dinner with friends last night and i am sitting here at 410 & 35 at the loves.

NOWWWW, my wife bought me a book i have wanted to read for a few years, I started it last week read a few hundred pages, I think i'll have a few days to get back into it here I

It has 1168 pages and over 645,000 words. if none of you have ever read, "Atlas Shrugged", by Ayn Rand, give it a shot, it is a good read.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Atlas Shrugged is an awesome book much easier to listen to then to read! I am listening to the Fountain Head by her right now.