I'm getting very bored

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
I just watched my truck leave without me. I put a driver in it, and I just really don't like that thought. You do what you got to do. I've actually been up at the college the last couple of days sitting through classes just to have something to do. I asked my fraternity to let me take over the Bass Tournament we do every year to raise money for cancer research at St. Jude so that should give me something to do to keep some of my time occupied. I just don't want to sit around and get depressed. The last couple of days I've actually been kinda enjoying being bored and hanging out with friends from college. I've been feeling pretty good though. That's the update. Thanks for the prayers. I honestly think that's why I've been feeling better.

moose

Veteran Expediter
We all polling for y'a .
i wanted to pray for you too ,
but was afraid that as a Jew ,
my prayers will get to the wrong address...

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
We all polling for y'a .

There is Only One god, No matter what anyone Calls Him, But I see where you are coming From: "Different Zip Codes" Lol.....You just Keep Praying and It will get there for sure!

Ark, I also Put you on The Prayer List at my Church, So You Have a whole Lot of them Coming Your way! Every Bit Helps when someone is sick, It sure helped me when I was Hurt at work some years ago, This guy was shooting at me through his Back Window, Spun around in the Street and Hit me Head On, Then Turned around again and Hit me Broad Side! Keep your spirits Up It will all work out for the Better!! :D

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I sent prayers in a two pronged attack: To Apollo, the god of music, medicine, health, prophecies, poetry, and archer, so that your recovery will be straight and true as an arrow, and your pain will be soothed by the songs of the Gods. And to Zeus, the king of the gods, the ruler of Mount Olympus and the god of the sky and thunder. He'll make sure Apollo does his job.

moose

Veteran Expediter
Imagine what will happened if God open a fresh prayer , & it is address to the wrong god ...
all hell can get lose .

& then the poor angle will have to take it to the OSD (overage shortage $ damaged Dep.),
they will find the shipper ,
and the next night , i will be woken up to a thunder storm , to find an angry Angle sitting on the hood , telling me that if i play that trick again he will infect my leg with that stuff from the Flying J showers .

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Turtle, isn't those prays sent with a sacrifice or offerings of some sort?

Maybe a quart of special Sprinter oil or maybe some German food offered to the Gods seeing it is a sprinter you do drive.

Hang in there ark, things could be a lot worst than sitting around bored. Things will get better, they always do.

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
I am excited about working on the Bass Tournament. I have a committee of 3 other guys to help me out, plus the whole fraternity. I've got to get a day and location set and start selling sponsorships. So, if you know anyone that's into donating money towards cancer research please send me a PM. This is very legitament.

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
Ark..I'm so glad to hear that you are feeling better and I hope that your recovery continues on fast and forward!! :)

Yesteryear

Expert Expediter
We all polling for y'a .

Moose, Jews are gods chosen people. The greatest man to ever walk on earth was a Jew. Your prayers would be very valuable. We are not Jewish but have been members and supporters of Jews for Jesus for over 20 years now. My husband is a devout supporter of the Jewish religion and learned to speak Hebrew fluently many years ago so that he could read the bible in its traditional language. (I don't speak or read it). He has many friends in synagogues throughout the US. If you were to ask him his practicing religion he would reply Jewish. :)