If you love something

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
"If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it will always be yours. If it doesn't come back, it was never yours to begin with. But if it just sits in your living room, messes up your stuff, eats your food, uses your phone, takes your money, and doesn't appear to realize you'd set it free - you either married it, or gave birth to it." :p
Author unknown (but definitely a woman)

ihamner

Expert Expediter
I am still laughing at this. Every once in a while I just burst out laughing again. We had a friend that once said, "You mothers who are crying over your empty nest - give it up! I promise you the kids are not really gone. They will come back AND bring a friend with them!"

India Hamner
[font color="purple"] FEDEX [/font][font color="blue"]Custom Critical[/font]
D Unit
The best way to face life’s
changes is to look to the unchanging God.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Another way of looking at this is they try to get to far away and you just move in with them! Our daughter moved from sw Kansas to Saint Louis we decided she was in the freight lanes and we chased her down! It is great she takes care of all of our mail, the apartment we show up once in awhile gather up the mail do some laundry generally mess up the house get a load and off we go! Sweet Revenge. In all honesty though with out her at home taking care of us our life sure would not be as easy as it is. Our hats really go off to Nicki she is a keeper.