Idelaire Increases Prices

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Maybe I missed this one but as of tomorrow.... June first, Idleaire is raising prices -

Fleet/gold card holders - $2.45 an hour *60 cent increase.
Silver card holders - $2.89 an hour

Now I would think with the higher fuel prices, they would rather lower the prices for the Fleet/gold card holders to something like $1.55 an hour to attract more customers to use the system, no wonder they are having problems.

The thing that gets me is I am standing in the idleaire office here at Petro somewhere and the guy is telling people to go get a hotel room.

rpack41

Expert Expediter
By Josh Flory (Contact)
Originally published 11:12 a.m., May 13, 2008
Updated 03:04 p.m., May 13, 2008

IdleAire files bankruptcy, withdraws IPOIdleAire Technologies, whose plan to help the environment and make millions by changing how long-haul truck drivers spend the night, has filed for bankruptcy protection.

Hundreds, perhaps thousands, of local investors hoped to cash out in an initial public stock offering, but those dreams were dashed with the company’s Chapter 11 filing late Monday.

The Knoxville start-up, which makes and maintains in-cab electric units for long-haul truckers, filed the document Monday in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in the district of Delaware.

IdleAire was launched in June 2000 and has drawn considerable support from local investors and has attracted some public funding, but in a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission earlier this year company officials said they expected a net loss of approximately $93 million in 2007 on revenues of approximately $37 million. Late last month, the company said it had borrowed nearly $4 million and established a line of credit worth up to $25 million.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
India,
I have the Honda I got for nothing (total investment is now sitting at $65) sitting on the bench ready to go except for the head gasket which arrived after I left, so nope not on the truck.... yet....all of them are at home! :mad:

I don't mind the heat, it is the humidity that is killing me. being rather fat and ugly, I can't take the humidity and where I am sitting today, it is humid, a lot humid that is the reason why I got the yellow tube sticking out of my window.

Oh to the FedEx truck sitting in front of me, nice truck!

Wonder if you too are one of them W/G CR units?