i tested bio performance fuel tabs in sprinter for

hondaking38

Veteran Expediter
i am sure everyone has heard of this product by now..it has been on the market for just over a month..they are enzyme tables, that you put in your fuel. one tablet per approximatly 8 gallons of fuel...the claims are it will increase your fuel mileage by 10-20% or more... my sprinter was only getting around 19-19.5 mpg. last month i did a 2000 mile run to portland oregon and averaged 17.5 mpg.. i was tired of the mileage so i tried the tablets..since it is a enzyme product, if its real cold outside the mileage will not be as great. i have broken down the temps and mileage as good as i could.. when it was 32F or less i averaged 22.5 mpg a increase of 12.5% around 45F i averaged 23 mpg a increase of 15% temp in the 50s averaged 24 mpg and increase of 20% and yesterday it was 70 F in franklin ky a huge 26 mpg or 30 % increase in mileage....driving conditions were the same...cruise control set at 72mph which means i was only going 69mph according to the gps..(sprinter speedometers are all off 3 mph) i am very happy so far have a great day brian

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
RE: i tested bio performance fuel tabs in sprinter

What were the wind conditions,generally in the winter strong winds blow from west to east. One time in New Mexico coming east my FL 70 got 16 MPG but there was a tailwind of about 40-50 mph.

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army

What do they cost per 8 gallon treatment??

klippencott

Expert Expediter

Please post a brand name or a source where we can purchase the tablets. I've gotten as high as 30 mpg (normal is around 24) on my Sprinter without the tablets, I would like to see what I get with them!

Kathy

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member

Bio-Performance will be at the Expediter Experience Pavilion at the Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville.

http://expediterexperience.com/

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

T.V. - Why do you think they call it programming?

No, YOU suck. - the mean people

"Americans are benevolently ignorant about Canada, while Canadians are malevolently well informed about the United States." - J. Bartlett Brebner

Te audire no possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure. - I can't hear you. I have a banana in my ear.

Become who you are. - Nietzsche

Whoever coined the phrase "Quiet as a mouse" has never stepped on one.

-----------------------------------------
Thanks For Visiting EO!

http://www.expeditersonline.com/hotnews/sterling_eo_forum.jpg

Please Help Us Get The Word
Out About Expediters Online.com!

-----------------------------------------

JohnO

Veteran Expediter

news release from their web site

Dallas, TX
Saturday, December 17, 12:09 AM (CST)
PRESS RELEASE: Since BioPerformance, Inc., based in Dallas, TX went LIVE at 8 PM (CST) on Thursday, December 8, over 1,300 people have enrolled, 397 people will be receiving their first commission check and $238,891.00 in commissions have already been earned!! According to many Industry professionals BioPerformance has set new records in the Network Marketing Industry! Also, December is normally the lowest month of sales in most Network Marketing companies, but BioPerformance projects to do $1 Million in sales within its first 30 days in business.

BioPerformance Inc. has introduced their exclusive product, BioPerformance Fuel. This product can give consumers up to 35% or more savings on fuel. The company does not in any way guarantee anyone any income, and it doesn't guarantee anyone any results using the product. If you so desire, people can simply use the product and see first-hand what kind of results they will get. The same is true with building a business with BioPerformance, Inc. Any and all testimonies are not intended directly or indirectly to guarantee you in any way with similar savings. The testimonies have not been proven in any way by BioPerformance, Inc. to be true, because they are simply people sharing their results from using BioPerformance Fuel. The testimonies are valuable replies from your fellow Americans. Each reply is believed to be true in its content. These stories are not backed by independent research, so you must evaluate them for yourself and then let BioPerformance hear your own story.

The mission of BioPerformance, Inc. is to reduce pollution, conserve fuel, reduce the demand for fuel, therefore reducing the price of fuel and create 1,000 millionaires. BioPerformance, Inc. has exclusive rights on its product in the USA. Their web site is www.mybpbiz.com. In accordance with American Legislation, this product is registered with the ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY of the Federal Government of the United States of America. EPA 40-CFR 79.23 NO. 1932-0001. Registration of this product does not constitute endorsement, certification, or approval by any agency of the United States.

To participate in BioPerformance and/or purchase its product, you must contact an Independent Business Owner, which currently totals 1,339 people. BioPerformance, Inc. has already shipped product to people in every state in America, including Alaska and Hawaii. The company projects to do over $1 Million in business within their first 30 days. It's first week of sales, incalculable market potential and extremely bright future is impressive to anyone.

wallytrucker1

Expert Expediter

Any results from anyone with a big motor. I have a 500 hp det Diesel and i get about 10mpg. Is my math wrong or would I need 37 pills for a 300 gallon fill up @ .97 cents a pill. Would be willing to be some distributors "guinea pig" and post my results;) ;) ;) ;) Be safe out there.

greg334

Veteran Expediter

I am skeptical this really works for a lot of reasons and not to beat up on you Bryan, but aren't you a distributor? If so let’s hear from someone independent (a customer) about this product.

I read through the site and don’t see a thing about a properly field tested product with randomly selected vehicles.

I have seen a lot of mileage improvement schemes (even a few that now have been recycled from the 1940’s and 50’s) which I have yet seen one that works. The Brits have tested (I think officially – meaning government sponsored) and they came up with one product that was consistent in increasing mileage by a small percentage, and it wasn’t the Tornado (or this).

I am also somewhat puzzled by the lack of a patent and address (a PO box?). So if it is not patented, I can copy it and make millions – right?

There are a lot of things that improve combustion, Sulfur, Tetra Ethel Lead, Etc.. but what is in the fuel today? Ain't things that harm us like lead.

I guess that with the science of hydrocarbon fuels going back more than a hundred years, this would be something already thought of.

With that aside, I think that anything that alters the fuel in any way should be suspect until the manufacturer approves of it.

Anyway, if GM says it is all right to use in my truck, than I will buy it. As matter of fact I may be your best customer.

hondaking38

Veteran Expediter

yes i am now a distributor hours earlier when i made the post i wasnt thats why i didnt have a web-site showing in the first post on test results...i can now buy them cheaper for myself and family...wife just bought a new g-6 about 3 months ago so i will try it on her car.....