I seem to be confused

Dabus1952

Seasoned Expediter
I was under the impression that Bob and Linda Caffee sold there truck. Now today in the classified adds ,there is a posting for the truck again.For double the money .

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Look closer it is not our truck, newer truck, different motor and this one has a table!!! Our old truck is now at its new home and going on with Landstar

Friends of ours, Frank and India Hamner asked for our help selling their truck as they are going into a BR unit.

Last edited:

Dabus1952

Seasoned Expediter
Ok Bob Linda I was looking out for your interest as I seen your name and Phone # .It is very similar to your old truck.Including the air tabs on rear. Can you Email some of the details on this unit. Is it going thru a dealer? Maintance Records etc thank you . Kevin

[email protected]

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Not a problem. i will send you more pictures and have Frank send you the maintenance records. If you would like give Bob a call and he can tell you more about the truck.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
4-9-11 to 4-20-11 Unbelievable how fast EO Advertising works!!!

This truck has sold! Thanks to everyone that called and Frank and India Hamner are thrilled.

We wish them well with their new BR Unit!

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
This truck has sold! Thanks to everyone that called and Frank and India Hamner are thrilled.

We wish them well with their new BR Unit!

Haven't heard from India on these pages in a long, long time. Welcome to the van world!