I-Pass Scam?

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I think it's the best thing to have. I've got EZ Pass and Texas Toll Pass which covers Texas, OK, KS. Having one thing on the windshield versus two or three ect is better. Also I'm with the BEST Expedite Company ;) and they pay for tolls! My CPA told me to get that thing on the van, lol.
When did you move to RoadRunner?

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app
I’ll hold my tongue.

Reactions: ntimevan

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I think it's the best thing to have. I've got EZ Pass and Texas Toll Pass which covers Texas, OK, KS. Having one thing on the windshield versus two or three ect is better. Also I'm with the BEST Expedite Company ;) and they pay for tolls! My CPA told me to get that thing on the van, lol.
It's still two separate units, just packaged in one larger plastic container. But still awesome to have

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I didn't make it to the main office in Downers Grove but I did talk with a rep at an oasis. He mystified by the intermittent nature of my transponder and claimed most either work or don't work. I told him about my call to customer service and he said as long as there is a record of my call and they removed the fines, I should just wait and see what happens. If there is still a problem I should get my transponder replaced.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Since I got the violation notice I regularly check my I-Pass history and so far all tolls have been deducted. I guess the nice lady I spoke with was right and it was the "E" sticker on my plate, maybe. At the first sign of a missed toll I will have the transponder replaced.

Reactions: ucfd608