I Need a favor please....

AnneM

Recruiter
Recruiter
Hello All. I need a favor..... My nephew is doing a project for school...he has to collect as many postcards from as many states as he can...I would greatly apreciate if some of y'all could help me with this! Thank you so much in advance!!!!

Ottawa River School
Mrs. Hufford/Mrs. Stopera
Nicholas Harrison
4747 290 th. St.
Toledo, OH 43611

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Sounds like fun we start gathering also! He just needs the state postcard not and cities?

AnneM

Recruiter
Recruiter
Both would be FABULOUS!!! I had to do this for my girls years ago..It really is a neat project! Thank you so much!!!!!

Darmstadter

Veteran Expediter
So, you don't need em to be mailed from those spots? Just got back from NM and picked up some at the state welcome center.

AnneM

Recruiter
Recruiter
nope! you can mail them here and I can drop them off or just use the above addy and mail them from wherever!

Thank you very much!

DannyD

Veteran Expediter
Your nephew is gonna have as many cards as the rest of the class combined. =) If I ever get a run I'll pick one up from wherever the destination is.

AnneM

Recruiter
Recruiter
YAY!! Thats what I hope!!! I truly appreciate all of you help!!!! And thank you so much for all the ones that have been sent!!! You all are a WONDERFUL group!!

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Well Anne I was just getting ready to check with you if he still needed postcards! I dropped off a few last week from the west coast and will continue to pick them up and send them till you say the word to Quit!

AnneM

Recruiter
Recruiter
Well Thank you very much Linder! Nicholas is getting such a wonderful response..I truly appreciate all the postcards! I think this project will end around christmas!!!

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
when does these postcard got to be in by as one phone to australia i can have them send by tomorrow well knowing my brother lol better say a couple of days or do you only want USA postcard ONLY !
WOMBAT

AnneM

Recruiter
Recruiter
Wombat...Australia would be AWESOME!!! They are extending the project until christmas!

Thank you so very much!

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
ok rang brother told him to buy several postcards of australia out his way and he said beauty mate good as done