I lost my best friend today...

wallytrucker1

Expert Expediter
My wife Terry lost her battle with lung cancer today. She passed peacefully in her sleep and went to be with the Lord. Many of you have offered prayers and support and we as a family thank you all for the support. Greg Cummings, Leam #2774

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Greg,

Our sympathies and prayers are with you tonight and in the coming days.

Many of us do understand, as we have lost our own family members, and as you well know, our friend and Moderator John to this disease.

God Bless.

Dale

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
I'm sorry to hear of your loss, you and yours will be in our thoughts in the coming days.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you'll have some level of solace in her no longer suffering and being in a perfect place. Of course you'll be in our thoughts and prayers. If there is anything we can do be sure to let us know.

Tuckster

Seasoned Expediter
So sorry for your loss but happy for Terry as she has joined our heavenly father in a place so wonderful we cannot imagine. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and yours during this time, Greg.

For Terry on this, her first day in heaven:

"I can only imagine what it will be like, when I

walk by Your side...

I can only imagine, what my eyes will see,

when Your Face is before me!

I can only imagine. I can only imagine.

Surrounded by Your Glory, what will my heart

feel?

Will I dance for you, Jesus? Or in awe of You,

be still?

Will I stand in Your presence, or to my knees

will I fall?

Will I sing 'Hallelujah!'? Will I be able to speak

at all?

I can only imagine! I can only imagine!

I can only imagine, when that day comes, when

I find myself standing in the Son!

I can only imagine, when all I will do, is forever,

forever worship You!

I can only imagine! I can only imagine!

Surrounded by Your Glory, what will my heart

feel?

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Wally,

We are so sorry to hear of your loss today. Thank you for sharing this with the group, take comfort today that several hundred of your colleagues are offering up thoughts and prayers of peace for you and your family today.

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The loss of your closest friend is one of the biggest challenges we face in life, in those times we turn to our friends for support and here you have many friends and all the support you need. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Vinnie T

Seasoned Expediter
Greg,

I cannot imagine what you are going through buddy

Sorry for your loss, she is in a better place

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Greg
Sorry to hear of your wifes passing. Our prayers are with you through this very difficult time.

charlee

Seasoned Expediter
Greg,

I could not even imagine....our thoughts and prayers will continue to be with you and your family.

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
So long as mists envelop you, be still;
be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
-- as it surely will.
Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle (1800's to 1914)

-charlotte

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
I am very, very sorry to hear of your big loss.My thoughts and prayers go out to your family. She will be your angel guradian now from the Haven- rest in peace Dear Terry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are12

Expert Expediter
Greg,

We are so sorry for your loss and cannot imagine how you must be feeling. Please try and take comfort that your best friend is no longer suffering and she will be in your heart forever. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.