I guess I was missed!

themagicoen

Expert Expediter
Got an interesting email the other day from EO saying that I was missed. So I thought I would drop a line and say hi. I'm really thinking about going back out trucking after my l5 fusion surgery - long story - but not sure. Has anyone ever drove with 2 big dogs? I've always had my one hound but now I have another and not sure if I could get it to work. Has it been busy, slow, etc? I guess one last question - with gas prices at 4/gallon - is anyone making a living doing this anymore? Well have fun out there.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
The freight and the money are still alive and kickin'. Don't know for how long tho; as the gubermint insists on bailing companies out that the gubermint, itself, caused... with money that hasn't been printed yet. Jimmy Carter? Looks like your inflation idiocy has been met and exceeded!

Time will tell not if, but when, things take a dive. Just gotta keep gettin it while it's still out there, I guess.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Hawk alot of people have changed from one company to another. After almost 14 years at FedEx Custom Critical we moved to Panther and love it. Hope you come back over the road.