I don't even know what I don't know but I know this...

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Quoted text deleted - Turtle

Rant in pm then. I have heard a lot of good about "the clown" you speak of so maybe the problem is, I don't know, you maybe?

Also your punctuation and spelling is not readable. Thanks

Mayfield Express

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

johndeereman

Active Expediter
Why delete my post.because we protect the littlte cliques.
Nope. I told you why, both in the reasons for deleting them, and in the Warning you received. Sluggo didn't start this thread in order to provide you with a place to attack others. Ironic in that happened to you in your very first post, and you took exception to it, and are now doing the same thing. Shame on you.

{Remaining text deleted for additional Code of Conduct violations. It's not a checklist, dood. - Turtle}

Last edited by a moderator:

johndeereman

Active Expediter
PS I have a really hard time texting on phone so take granary as is I can only see one or two lines and have a hellava time fixixing gramar with phone so if u don't like don't read it go eat the yellow snow.I am done with expediterdoline good day

pearlpro

Expert Expediter
For you Newbies out there, when your driving along and you hear the cb radio and some guys screamin"Pull over Ill kick your *** you country bumpkin" and the other guy comes back "Im right up here in this truck stop in the purple pink Dental Floss truck" and you have no where to park but the back row and those things in the dark that go bump and leave slime tracks on your chrome, and you wake up next to the Meat Market and the POO FUMES have filled your air conditioning system, and dispatch hasnt got a load for you, your paychecks late, your almost out of fuel, its 125 in the shade....the weather warning is going ape**** on your CB....WELL Its JUST ANOTHER FREAKING DAY IN TRUCKING Quit Whining.....We all LEANR the Ins and Outs of this business the Hard way, School Of Hard Knocks is better then some skool where the Company tool blows smoke up your a$$ saying ITS A HI PAYING JOB and youll get a brand new chromed out 125 MPH hauler as soon as you start working for us.....J-O-B !!!!

Welcome to the real world, You Get what you EARN, Nothing more, nothing less, Now go out and wack some Jockeys off the rich peoples Lawns Zombie woof....