Hows cargo van freight

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
If the company you sign up with is giving you 1.20 a mile what are they collecting for the run.?
With a company that pays you per mile you will never know. I did loads that the company kept more money than they gave me, but also on occasions they paid me more than they got from the customer.

Now I am with a company that pays percentage and when the rates go up my pay goes up.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Reactions: piper1

Truckster1036

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
I got progressive on my personal auto and home they are pretty good it sounds like truck insurance is not to bad high$$! I mean .

str8trk

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Insurance costs are directly related to your business / operational set-up. Fairly inexpensive if your leased on to a carrier, significant over-head if your running under your own authority.

BillChaffey

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
Local, couldn't most of your questions be better answered by the companies you might want to work with?

Localrunz

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Bill you are probably right. I know it want be panther this time around. At first i stayed busy , then it was like i got all the junk runs, or lies about loads that i knew better to take. Id love to get back out therel. Cause in my town if you aint got some kind of big degree, You are left with 9 to 10 dollar hour jobs. But my van i had broke down. And now its more looking for a owner that i will fit in with ,,than a carrier.