Hot bevarage cup!

Road Pirate

Active Expediter
Owner/Operator
My suggestion

That'll do ya!!:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

guido4475

Not a Member
RTIC. Just as good as a Yeti but half the cost and not as loony politics.

Right on, brother! Yeti is so overpriced. RTIC, made in Cypress, Texas, is the way to go. I have the 30oz, half gallon and gallon size. Half and gallon size will hold its ice in the summer heat while on the van floor for almost a day.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Go with a good stainless steel travel mug. The one I use was a gift. I've had it going on two and a half years. Keeps a cup of coffee from pilot hot for 5 to 6 hours.

Yup, just take a stroll around Walmart, lots of good inexpensive steel options. No need to overpay for a coffee mug ;)

Reactions: Solar

guido4475

Not a Member
Yup, just take a stroll around Walmart, lots of good inexpensive steel options. No need to overpay for a coffee mug ;)

Things are cheap for a reason. Corners and quality is usually compromised to be able to sell things at a cheaper price.I'll stick with RTIC. Excellent quality and performance at a reasonable price.

Road Pirate

Active Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm too sexy for a fancy coffee mug!!! I never want to trade down from these natural resource depleting plastic and paper cups.

Reactions: brokcanadian

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
look at qvc they all kinds of mugs , hot and cold. have one keeps things cold or hot for 24 hours or so

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Walmart camping section has good ones you can also buy a handle that slips on and off for cleaning.

My friend had bought a Walmart metal insulated coffee tumbler, the imitation Yeti.

He said it kept his coffee too hot, it would never cool off.

I’m running the Pilot cup, but the rubber bottom has already come off. I find this thread interesting because I’ll be in the market soon myself.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

tolandch

Seasoned Expediter
THERMOS stainless steel cup, has screw top with silver ring. Sold at Wal-Mart. Cost approx. $20. Makes my rtic seem like a waste.