Hillbilly rural legend

cruzer

Not a Member
There is a legend of a man who claims to be well read. He crisscrosses the country in a van that says bolt on the side giving advice on mechanical repairs to people that may not have the mechanical experience that he claims to have which could lead to more serious problems than they started with. He seems to think because it is in a book it is a fact rather than to challenge that by seeing what he might learn from others with actual hands on experience and tried and true methods or at least consider that someone else might have some input on a particular subject rather than to act like a god and ridicule the people with opposing opinions not knowing anything about them.:rolleyes::D

Hows that Einstein?

Last edited:

FIS53

Veteran Expediter
I don't know about Einstein. Maybe Sigmund would like a crack at it. You seem to have issues with either the BOLT, VAN or the very knowledgeable personage contained therein.
Rob

Always picking on them thar van drivers who've gain immense knowledge on how to fix just about anything (except their vans).

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
There is a legend of a man who claims to be well read. He crisscrosses the country in a van that says bolt on the side giving advice on mechanical repairs to people that may not have the mechanical experience that he claims to have which could lead to more serious problems than they started with. He seems to think because it is in a book it is a fact rather than to challenge that by seeing what he might learn from others with actual hands on experience and tried and true methods or at least consider that someone else might have some input on a particular subject rather than to act like a god and ridicule the people with opposing opinions not knowing anything about them.:rolleyes::D

Hows that Einstein?

Are you kiddin' me? That's the best "Oh, yeah? Well, I'll show you!" that you could come up with? Really?

crybaby.jpg

Momieeeee! He hurt my widdle feelingths!!!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Please keep pics to no more than 640 pixels wide. Otherwise it nearly locks the thread. :D

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
In my spare time I like to pretend I'm Thor, the God of Thunder.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Ahhh - so THAT'S what those noises I heard from inside your van were all about......I thought it was your stomach grumbling for lunch! :p

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I used to pretend I was Thor when I rode my horse. Every time we'd stop I raise
my hammer and proclaim to all who could hear me,
"I'm Thor! I'm Thor!"

Finally, after dozens of these rides, my horse had had enough.
After a long and swift ride we stopped and I shouted,
"I'm Thor! I'm Thor!"

And the horse twisted his head to look me in the eye and said,
"That's becauthz you're not uthin' a thaddle."

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
I used to pretend I was Thor when I rode my horse. Every time we'd stop I raise
my hammer and proclaim to all who could hear me,
"I'm Thor! I'm Thor!"

Finally, after dozens of these rides, my horse had had enough.
After a long and swift ride we stopped and I shouted,
"I'm Thor! I'm Thor!"

And the horse twisted his head to look me in the eye and said,
"That's becauthz you're not uthin' a thaddle."

And Dale jutht about thpewed hith Diet Pepthy again!

Good one Ken.. LOL.

Dale