Hillary's revenge?

greg334

Veteran Expediter
With this libya mess, a lot of things seemed to have happened since it started that indicate that Obama or his staff wasn't all on board with it, from communication of events, to the lack of speaking to the American public (he can go on prime time for Japan but not going to war?) to how the military have spoken out about operations. It seems there has been something else under the surface that may be the real issue for this administration - revenge.

So I wonder if Hillary has gotten back at Obama through this mess in Libya for Biden's disclosure over the VP slot?

The question is how will this affect his 2012 opportunities?

Maybe we will see a Hillary 2012 bumper sticker soon?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
With this libya mess, a lot of things seemed to have happened since it started that indicate that Obama or his staff wasn't all on board with it, from communication of events, to the lack of speaking to the American public (he can go on prime time for Japan but not going to war?) to how the military have spoken out about operations. It seems there has been something else under the surface that may be the real issue for this administration - revenge.

So I wonder if Hillary has gotten back at Obama through this mess in Libya for Biden's disclosure over the VP slot?

The question is how will this affect his 2012 opportunities?

Maybe we will see a Hillary 2012 bumper sticker soon?

OH I HOPE NOT!! I would LOVE to see an HONEST Dumb-O-Crat run against a honest ReBumLiCan, Then they have good honest debates about policies, ideas and they visions of what the United States are capable of and how the challenges of the day offer GREAT opportunities for greatness. What a pipe dream, eh? Never happen. Hillary is just another lying sack of turkey dung. Just like Obama and that pig of a husband she has.

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
OH I HOPE NOT!! I would LOVE to see an HONEST Dumb-O-Crat run against a honest ReBumLiCan, Then they have good honest debates about policies, ideas and they visions of what the United States are capable of and how the challenges of the day offer GREAT opportunities for greatness. What a pipe dream, eh? Never happen. Hillary is just another lying sack of turkey dung. Just like Obama and that pig of a husband she has.

That's all well and good layout, but where are ya gonna find one?:D