Hi, All!

MaidMarion

Active Expediter
I just wanted to drop in and introduce myself and my partner.

I'm Lynne, O/O running a class 8 D unit (named Pearl) with my best friend/husband of 31 years, Dean. We hail from the Memphis, TN, area. Pearl is equipped with a lift gate and reefer, and just yesterday we finished our hazmat endorsements.

We're newly back in the game. We ran expedited freight for a few years at the end of the last century, but then both moved into the corporate world. We came back to expediting at the end of June and have been running well since.

I'd like to say thanks to all you good folks on the forum. We did extensive research before we moved back to expediting, and we found lots of information here that helped us avoid pitfalls and be prepared for the realities. You guys are great!

See you on the road....

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
Welcome again, Lynne!

Memphis, eh? I love rambling around Memphis, then like John Hiatt sings, go "get yourself a decent meal, down at The Rendezvous"

I'm about due to visit Memphis again.

Good luck to you out here and welcome back to the crazy world of expediting.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
I just wanted to drop in and introduce myself and my partner.

I'm Lynne, O/O running a class 8 D unit (named Pearl) with my best friend/husband of 31 years, Dean. We hail from the Memphis, TN, area. Pearl is equipped with a lift gate and reefer, and just yesterday we finished our hazmat endorsements.

We're newly back in the game. We ran expedited freight for a few years at the end of the last century, but then both moved into the corporate world. We came back to expediting at the end of June and have been running well since.

I'd like to say thanks to all you good folks on the forum. We did extensive research before we moved back to expediting, and we found lots of information here that helped us avoid pitfalls and be prepared for the realities. You guys are great!

See you on the road....

WELCOME to the forums!