Hey ya! We are just out of orientation (o/o) and ready to roll!!!!

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Welcome, and as AJ says "Ask lots of Questions" or send a PM asking questions.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Welcome to the wonderful world of FDCC!! Be sure to ask for help when needed. I am open to PM's and answer them as work allows. Looking forward to meeting you guys out here. It happens more often than many think. Just as Leo, Jan and I just ran into him at an outlet mall just a couple of weeks ago! Keep an eye on the location threads.

piattteam

Active Expediter
Thanks all! Had a breakdown, tow, repair our 1st run!
Great help from dispatch (Vickie), tow guy (Leon), white glover on the repower (Doug and wife Elaine) and quick repair at Effingham International! Will see if Fyda honors their warranty!!
Hope to meet ya'all!
Be careful out there!

bubblehead

Veteran Expediter
Thanks all! Had a breakdown, tow, repair our 1st run!
Great help from dispatch (Vickie), tow guy (Leon), white glover on the repower (Doug and wife Elaine) and quick repair at Effingham International! Will see if Fyda honors their warranty!!
Hope to meet ya'all!
Be careful out there!

Congratulations on your new adventure. What is the update on your truck? What happened to it and how was FYDA? Not the best of starts but if you can make it thru this, life as a expediter will become much easier for you. Good luck and thanks for your post.

piattteam

Active Expediter
bubblehead. Wasn't too bad. The idler roller bolt broke. $550 tow, $116 Petro (to tell us they couldn't fix it), $380 at the International shop, and we were gone!
Still waiting to hear from John, at FYDA. (He sure responded quickly when we were buying the truck!)
Will update as we go!!
We haven't lost our optimism (nor enthusiasm) in expediting!! We are both positive people!!!!!

bubblehead

Veteran Expediter
bubblehead. Wasn't too bad. The idler roller bolt broke. $550 tow, $116 Petro (to tell us they couldn't fix it), $380 at the International shop, and we were gone!
Still waiting to hear from John, at FYDA. (He sure responded quickly when we were buying the truck!)
Will update as we go!!
We haven't lost our optimism (nor enthusiasm) in expediting!! We are both positive people!!!!!

Always good to be optimistic in this business. After reading your last post, I stopped by Freightliner in Lake City Fl. and bought a new idle pulley and tensioner and replaced them myself at the next rest stop southbound. Our CAT C11 has 670,000+ miles and so far no real problems. But the tensioner pulley was starting to make some noise so just to be safe....