Hey idtrans...

idtrans

Expert Expediter
Now I do LOL the little boy was yelling it at us LOL. I was parked next to you at the fine truck stop. I grabbed a couple loads out the next morning I think you were still there.

How is everything going for you? been busier now?

idtrans

Expert Expediter
that's a good run I grabbed 3 ltl's detroit area to chicago and then a load to decatur and came home for a 3 week break now to prep the new tractor and trailer to run. And work on my house a little. I am glad your running better now it isn't the company your with it is just that loads are tough with so much competition at the moment that's why I am grabbing ltl stuff also.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
that's a good run I grabbed 3 ltl's detroit area to chicago and then a load to decatur and came home for a 3 week break now to prep the new tractor and trailer to run. And work on my house a little. I am glad your running better now it isn't the company your with it is just that loads are tough with so much competition at the moment that's why I am grabbing ltl stuff also.

Like you said, just too many trucks in Detroit. Got to pick and choose Friday tho. Good to hear you're running.

idtrans

Expert Expediter
Yeah I have been blessed with work. I am glad you were finally able to get out and run also. I just had to get larger because of the competition and sitting drives me nuts big time I get ansy fast. Heck I am nuts being at my house 1 week now but I need to hit the gym and drop 40 pounds so far eating proper and working out I dropped 10 pounds this week feeling better.

Like I told you if I was you when you get in service just dead head down to the cities I mentioned and they will get you loads quick. Monday may suck because there is like 400+ trucks in Ohio area but I think many are home still with family from the 4th.

Well I will talk to you later I am heading to bed I am meeting some friends at the gym at 7am yuk mornings are terrible.

drive safe and good talking to you on here chicken butt LOL