He's got to be kidding....

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If the load pay before fsc was .80 that's close to 40%. Probably close to the norm these days. That would be even better than 40% for someone at panther so it's not really out of the norm.

Reactions: ntimevan

Zoli

Veteran Expediter
That's 2500 miles a week....

Are sprinters getting that?
Yes why not? Cargo van can get 10 K mils in a good month .One more time ,for somebody without a home, 2500-3000 per month not a bad deal.Plus he can idle 24/7 :)

Last edited:

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
I wouldn't get out of for that, need 1.75 per mile

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I don't think its so bad either...32 IF the owner covers all the costs....especially when RR ALL miles are paid except the first 50...I know of some that DH 2-300 miles BEFORE the pay kicks in....2,000 - 3,000 a week is very possible at RR as well...

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dudes crazy!!! Just like the guy offering .32 cpm to drive a transit at RoadRunner lol
I don't know of this Transit owner at RR ... to MY knowledge they only have 1 transit leased on .... and that Driver and Owner split everything ( costs, pay) 50/50 .... and they run 10 to 12 thousand paid miles a month ... but i never claimed to know everything ... so it maybe true

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
1.75 that what I get in sprinter van after you add up all other charges in run, fuel surcharge, d time, for mall, military bases, inside del, all those other charges add up