He's a screamer

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
Just saw a video clip on Fox News of Democrat Congressman David Scott (D-GA) yelling in a threatening tone at a local doctor who dared ask a question about Obama's healthcare reform legislation. Paraphrasing, it went something like: "YOU WANT A MEETING ON HEALTHCARE? I'LL GIVE YOU A MEETING!!"

Woe to the Democrats, it appears Camelot II is coming apart.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
LOL, I seen this last night...the funny thong was the DR was from the idiots DISTRICT.....and the idiot still won't meet or even take the Dr's calls..and his office wouldn't before the TH meeting, that is why the Dr went to the meeting....these people are not in washington for the people, they are there to pad their own pockets and nothing else...lol, but the people keep voting them back in so i guess we do "get what we deserve'......

This link has a every good video of the whole thing and then a followup interview with the dr...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/webl...a-democrat-rages-against-local-doctor-over-h/

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
My Congressman, John (dingellberry) Dingell, NEVER answers my mail. Not that I would ever expect him too. He has NO interest in hearing ANYTHING for ANYBODY who does NOT agree with the Dumb-O-Crats.