x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
It seems when freight is moving hard, folks seem to want to go to the
ballgames, take the kids on vacation, go fishing, or, whatever reason
they can find to take a break. When freight is slow, they're all out
there looking across the truckstop parking lot wondering was hap'nin.
Betcha a donut, thats it.

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Don!t know about the rest of the world but we have been running hard all over the USA.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
since we swapped companies and went with Dynamics we've been running all over god's green earth..US and Canada..boy..sure wish we'd done THIS sooner!

Toodles! Want to sneak a nap in before the next run! *l*:7

gump

Expert Expediter
but then again maybe posts are slow because most everyone i know has left expediting and went in to other fields

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I don’t think that’s it at all gump! Although a lot of people have strayed away from expediting, for something else, there are 2 new drivers ready to take his/her place. I get to see the number of trucks running, because I’m on the road 5 or 6 days or night every week. I’ve seen more trucks, in the last 2 months than I saw all of last year. The expediting freight is in demand now. More and more shippers are turning to expediters, not just the auto industry. This is the season for expediters to get busy, just like it is the season for landscapers and carpenters to get busy. So when you’re on the road delivering freight, and things are going well, you just don’t have time to visit good old EO forums.

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
running local with egl is great, and home at night
90 per cent home 10 per cent on the road
is great

Weave

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Things have been runnning steadily and a bit better now that the war is coming to a close. I have had my truck shut down in the shop this weekend for the first time in about a year for various things, just getting it ready for the hopefully busy summer ahead. I think it is going to be a very busy auto freight summer:) -Weave-