hello to every one

M

manoj3

hi i am manoj kumar from india can u tell me the importance of transportation in simple mans life?

atlas1220

Not a Member
backbone.gif

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
All consumer goods are moved by a truck at one time or another. Without truckers there would be no economy. No food in the stores, no electricity in your homes no toys for your kids. Our wheels drive the nation.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Trucks haul coal all the time. They haul equipment used in the mines. In strip mines trucks haul the coal to rail yards or to conveyor points. Without trucks there would be NO coal mined on a commercial level.

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
Trucks also carry the parts of the Draglines which "torture the timber and strip all the land" If not for the draglines there wouldn't be coal mines...

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Layout, I been at a few mines in the east and know that trucks don't haul coal to the power plants here in Monroe and Marysville for power to my house. To be exact, I didn't even go there in a truck, it was a '67 vw beetle. :p

The puzzling thing is, this guy flew in here and posted something that is considered spam and we all are sitting here replying to him. Kind of funny....