hello june.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Well. Crap. Closing delayed til hopefully only tomorrow... underwriter didn't get their side of it over to the title team in time.

Dale

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
ra8e2usa.jpg

sent from my Galaxy Tab2

I disagree, if it affects you and your life and you think you could better something what's the harm in suggesting?!

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I disagree, if it affects you and your life and you think you could better something what's the harm in suggesting?!

As a rule, suggesting is not harmful. However, the method you use can be....Old Wolfie Proverb.

Sent from my TBDG773 using EO Forums mobile app

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well still have a half dozen long sitters, but it was a busy day and tomorrow is already booked to be a very busy day. Have EB and Todd to hopefully get rolling!!!!!

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well with only one load this week I sure hope they find something tomorrow. I have to be honest and say personally it's not only how long we sit it's also about what our numbers are.

I hope soon this business takes a turn for the better for all. Each of us out here give up a lot precious time with loved ones. The sacrifices we make are made harder when the revenue isn't strong enough to make us feel justified for doing what we do.
Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123

Last edited:

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Well with only one load this week I sure hope they find something tomorrow. I have to be honest and say personally it's not only how long we sit it's also about what our numbers are.

I hope soon this business takes a turn for the better for all. Each of us out here give up a lot precious time with loved ones. The sacrifices we make are made harder when the revenue isn't strong enough to make us feel justified for doing what we do.

Well spoken Rich.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

I agree completely. Time away from home should be as productive as possible. This business is a roller coaster. Good weeks, bad weeks. How is your revenue for the first five complete months of this year vs last year?

fr8hlr521

Active Expediter
I agree completely. Time away from home should be as productive as possible. This business is a roller coaster. Good weeks, bad weeks. How is your revenue for the first five complete months of this year vs last year?

We have made almost double what we had through the first 5 months, but we were with a different company then. Coming to Load One is the best move we could have made. :)

Sent from my LG-E980 using EO Forums mobile app

fr8hlr521

Active Expediter
Looking again, we only ran 50% more miles to earn twice as much revenue. Lower operating costs = more profit! :):)

Sent from my LG-E980 using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

At this point, I am down from last year....and last year was down from the previous year....

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
I'm more concerned what the next 5 months will bring more than what the 5 last months have already brought. I try to look ahead and plan ahead. Just wait until the famous July slow down that is almost upon us.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm more concerned what the next 5 months will bring more than what the 5 last months have already brought. I try to look ahead and plan ahead. Just wait until the famous July slow down that is almost upon us.

Funny we said that back in January waiting for the spring rush that did not materialize..waiting 3-5 days between loads continuously is a money loser no matter the rate.....

EDIT: But we are in 2 different markets pal...

BTW my inservice days were the about the same...for IRS purposes......265 days a year. Thank you...:)

Last edited: