Has he no shame?

witness23

Veteran Expediter
I said that Rush's comments were bad

Atleast we agree on that.

but NOT as bad as putting troops into Uganda is.

And that's where you went wrong. Like you said, you started a thread about Obama sending troops into Uganda, go to your thread and argue with yourself. This thread is about Limbaugh saying the President was sending troops to Africa to kill Christians!

I pay no attention to those "entertainment" shows.

Then why post in a thread that's about an entertainer, accusing our President, of killing Christians?

They don't have the potential to get my son, my nephew or his wife, killed. Obama can. I pay attention to that.

Duly noted, since you started a thread about the President sending troops to Uganda, I understand your concern and why you would be upset about this decision. This thread however, is about a slimeball accusing the President of sending U.S. troops to Africa to kill Christians!

Did he request or just send them?

Did you read the article you posted? I advise you to click here and listen to Senator Inhofe's comments on the floor to better understand our Governments actions. Again, the thread I started wasn't about if we should or should not send troops to Africa, it was about Limbaugh saying our President was sending 100 of our troops to Uganda to kill Christians!

I DID start a tread about this horrible decision the day he announced that he was sending 100 fully armed advisors into Uganda.

Yes you did.

As far as I know it was NOT brought up with Congress. There was NO request mentioned. All he did was notify the Congress that he was sending in those advisors.

That would be a good discussion for your thread that you started. This thread however, is about Limbaugh telling his listening audience that the President is sending U.S. troops to Uganda to kill Christians!

No matter how bad the LRA is, and they ARE quite bad, they are NO threat to the US or our Constitution. It is NONE of our business. It is an internal problem within Uganda.

Yeah......I know how you feel about this decision, because I read it in the thread you started. However this thread is about Limbaugh claiming that the President is sending troops to a foreign land to kill Christians!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Atleast we agree on that.

And that's where you went wrong. Like you said, you started a thread about Obama sending troops into Uganda, go to your thread and argue with yourself. This thread is about Limbaugh saying the President was sending troops to Africa to kill Christians!

Then why post in a thread that's about an entertainer, accusing our President, of killing Christians?

Duly noted, since you started a thread about the President sending troops to Uganda, I understand your concern and why you would be upset about this decision. This thread however, is about a slimeball accusing the President of sending U.S. troops to Africa to kill Christians!

Did you read the article you posted? I advise you to click here and listen to Senator Inhofe's comments on the floor to better understand our Governments actions. Again, the thread I started wasn't about if we should or should not send troops to Africa, it was about Limbaugh saying our President was sending 100 of our troops to Uganda to kill Christians!

Yes you did.

That would be a good discussion for your thread that you started. This thread however, is about Limbaugh telling his listening audience that the President is sending U.S. troops to Uganda to kill Christians!

Yeah......I know how you feel about this decision, because I read it in the thread you started. However this thread is about Limbaugh claiming that the President is sending troops to a foreign land to kill Christians!

Talk is talk, DEAD is DEAD. Rush talks, Obama KILLS! I don't care what the Senate said. I don't care what Obama said. I don't care what Rush said or did not say. There is NO valid reason under the Constitution of the United States of America to send in ANY U. S. troops.

witness23

Veteran Expediter
Talk is talk, DEAD is DEAD. Rush talks, Obama KILLS! I don't care what the Senate said. I don't care what Obama said. I don't care what Rush said or did not say. There is NO valid reason under the Constitution of the United States of America to send in ANY U. S. troops.

So.......do you think Obama is sending troops to Uganda to kill Christians?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
So.......do you think Obama is sending troops to Uganda to kill Christians?

I don't CARE if they are Christians, Muslims, or RABBITS! IT IS NONE OF OUR BUSINESS!!!!! It is a Ugandan problem.

Christians kill Christians all time. Muslims kill Muslims. Muslims kill Christians. Christians kill Muslims. People who don't even believe in God kill, Christians, Muslims and so on as so forth.

The crux of the matter is that the FACT that we are sticking our nose into a problem that is NOT ours. What one man may, or may not said, is NOT even on the same page as far as problems go.

Besides, it seems that there may conflicting transcripts on this subject. One was posted in this thread earlier.

witness23

Veteran Expediter
I don't CARE if they are Christians, Muslims, or RABBITS! IT IS NONE OF OUR BUSINESS!!!!! It is a Ugandan problem.

I would love to talk about that on the thread you started, but this thread is about Rush Limbaugh saying the President is sending troops to Uganda to kill Christians!

Christians kill Christians all time. Muslims kill Muslims. Muslims kill Christians. Christians kill Muslims. People who don't even believe in God kill, Christians, Muslims and so on as so forth.

True, but are we sending 100 American troops to Uganda to kill Christians?

The crux of the matter is that the FACT that we are sticking our nose into a problem that is NOT ours. What one man may, or may not said, is NOT even on the same page as far as problems go.

The crux of the matter is, and the point of this thread is, Rush Limbaugh said that our President is sending 100 troops to Uganda to kill Christians! If you want to argue that we have no business sending our military to Uganda, go back to your thread and argue about it. This thread is about a "entertainer" accusing our President of sending 100 troops to Uganda to kill Christians!

Besides, it seems that there may conflicting transcripts on this subject. One was posted in this thread earlier.

Here, go to the man's website for his transcript and let me know what you think:
Obama Invades Uganda, Targets Christians - The Rush Limbaugh Show

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I would love to talk about that on the thread you started, but this thread is about Rush Limbaugh saying the President is sending troops to Uganda to kill Christians!

The crux of the matter is, and the point of this thread is, Rush Limbaugh said that our President is sending 100 troops to Uganda to kill Christians! If you want to argue that we have no business sending our military to Uganda, go back to your thread and argue about it. This thread is about a "entertainer" accusing our President of sending 100 troops to Uganda to kill Christians!

Here, go to the man's website for his transcript and let me know what you think:

Obama is NOT MY president. He is of the Devil's spawn. I have no use for him. He can be your president if you like. I will look at BOTH transcripts in here and see how I read it. Not that I care. Obama is wrong.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
One, why do you even care what Rush says? I don't care.

Two, IF they, the LRA, themselves believe they are Christian, then they are and IF we kill them we will be killing Christians. So what? We killed Christians in Germany.

We are killing Muslims for no valid reasons in Libya.

We were killing Christians in Kosavo.

I read it. Looks like typical Rush sarcasm to me. He can be mildly funny at times. harmless, not NEARLY as dangerous as OBAMA is. Obams is KILLING!!

Rush is NOT important. Sending troops there for no good reason, IS.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

I'm confused. What's this thread about?

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
I thought it was about Rush...kind thought maybe Rush was renting space in Witnesses head...I guess Glen Beck moved out...

And what, none of you have bought any of the TEA Rush is selling!?!? :eek:

Oh and for the record. I DO have one of the Orange, "What Happens at Gitmo Stays at Gitmo" T-shirt from Rush!!!:D

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Your point seems to be an objection to "killing Christians". What's the big deal about killing THESE Christians? Do you seriously think this band of Christian barbarians will be welcomed with open arms at the Pearly Gates? What makes you think that they're true Christians in the first place, given their history? Suppose the headline read "Obama invades Uganda, Targets Marauding Genocidal Thugs"? The main point is that this lunacy is another example of the complete incompetence we have in the White House now. Sending a paltry 100 troops into this hopeless situation is risking the lives of our soldiers for the sole purpose of a political campaign. The only Christians at risk are those in American uniforms; let's pray that they all come home safe.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
LONG before "Gitmo" there was Ft. Jefferson. We housed a famous Dr. there for a while. Interesting story. Seeing Ft. Jefferson is on my bucket list. I tried once but the weather did not allow the crossing.

witness23

Veteran Expediter
Your point seems to be an objection to "killing Christians".

lol.....That would be Rush's point, and his objection, not mine.

What's the big deal about killing THESE Christians? Do you seriously think this band of Christian barbarians will be welcomed with open arms at the Pearly Gates?

Exactly! You're just asking that question to the wrong guy.

What makes you think that they're true Christians in the first place, given their history?

Exactly! Now you got it. Only problem, you're asking the wrong guy again.

Suppose the headline read "Obama invades Uganda, Targets Marauding Genocidal Thugs"?

If Limbaugh would've put that headline on his website it would've been more accurate than, "Obama Invades Uganda, Targets Christians". Thank you for proving my point.

The main point is that this lunacy is another example of the complete incompetence we have in the White House now. Sending a paltry 100 troops into this hopeless situation is risking the lives of our soldiers for the sole purpose of a political campaign.

The main point of this lunacy is Rush smearing the President by telling his listening audience that the President is sending troops to Africa to kill Christians. Sending a paltry 100 troops to Uganda is all you need to disagree and attack the President with. But Rush knows that's not enough to get his audience riled up, he's got to add that the President is sending troops to Uganda to kill Christians.

The only Christians at risk are those in American uniforms; let's pray that they all come home safe.

Couldn't agree with you more.

And I'm glad to see that someone realizes that the only Christians in this story are our soldiers. Well, there maybe some atheists, Muslims, Buddhists or Jews mixed in, but those that are wearing the uniform of the United States military do need our prayers.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Couldn't agree with you more.

And I'm glad to see that someone realizes that the only Christians in this story are our soldiers. Well, there maybe some atheists, Muslims, Buddhists or Jews mixed in, but those that are wearing the uniform of the United States military do need our prayers.

What they need, besides prayer, is Obama GONE. Then maybe we won't keep getting into wars where we don't belong. Leave it to a Dumb-O-Crat to get us into wars, they always do.