Happy Thanksgiving!

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
From my family to yours I wish you all a wonderful and warm Thanksgiving. I have few things that I'm thankful for this year...

Good health, wonderful children, supportive wife and many of you that we have met over this year.

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

PS
If this Holiday finds you in a truckstop - please feel free to log on Thursday as many of us will around our computers and understand the feelings about being away from the "house" over the Holiday.

-----------------------------------------
Thanks For Visiting EO!

http://www.expeditersonline.com/hotnews/sterling_eo_forum.jpg

Please Help Us Get The Word
Out About Expediters Online.com!

-----------------------------------------

Glen Rice

Veteran Expediter
Thanks Lawrence, and the same back to yah! Pretty obvious what I'm thankful for. Your web site has kept me going and all the positive remarks from the operators show how truly professional they are. They want to succeed and with all of us working together I believe we will! EO Rocks!

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Lawrence,
As Glen said, back at ya! Looks like we're going to have a good Holiday, if all the plans come together.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here..

I'm thankful too for this site, and the helpful, professional people we have here. We have the elite here.. that's no joke.

Be Thankful.

Dreamer

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Plenty to be thankful for this year.
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone
Dave & Grace
aka Davekc

trump

Expert Expediter
To all the staff at EO. May you have a wonderful holiday and thank you for all that you do here .It is greatly appreciated.

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
Rene' and I join the masses in wishing the officers, crew, members and guests and fellow moderators of EO a joyous and happy Thanksgiving.

Terry

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Back at you, Lawrence and all!

Diane and I are grateful for the career and lifestyle expediting provides. The Freightliner of Knoxville/EO booth at the 2003 Mid-America Truck Show introduced us to expediting. The collective efforts of the EO community made a positive contribution to our lives. We're grateful for that too.

We planned to spend Thanksgiving on the road and next go home at Christmas, but here we are at home with bellies full of turkey and the house full of relatives. We got lucky with a load. We picked up Wednesday morning just 50 miles from home (Minnesota), with a California delivery for Monday noon.

The truck sits loaded in the driveway now. We'll leave Friday noon for a relaxed drive to San Fransisco. I'm sitting here in front of the computer now because I hit my saturation point with the nieces and nephews.....another redeeming feature of EO, it can provide a few moments of quiet in a household abuzz.

Sooner or later, our holiday luck will change. We thought we used up all our brownie points last Christmas when we delivered a load just 90 miles from home on December 23.

We'll see how it goes this Christmas. If we end up in California or Florida on December 22, we won't be able to complain. We figure we're about due for a long deadhead home for the holidays.

Preacher

Expert Expediter
I know this is a day late but we were with friends yesterday enjoying food and fellowship.

I pray that everyone on this board had a wonderful Thanksgiving, wherever you were. Be sure to give thanks unto the Lord for His great blessings and mercy. He has given us much to be thankful for, especially that He gave His only begotten Son so that we would have eternal life and fellowsip with Him.

God bless everyone here on EO.

Richard & Joy Jones

X1_SRH

Expert Expediter
Happy Turkey to all the folks behind the scenes, behind the mic, behind the keyboard, and behind the wheel. (and behind that great pumpkin truck in the left lane ha ha). There is an awesome crew that participates on this site. We may not always see eye to eye, but I'm thankful for all of ya'! Be Safe - X