Happy May Day and the rest of the month!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Home till ??? Found out yesterday of an unexpected death in the family that has our heads spinning. I'll save the details and just reinforce how precious life is, and to enjoy every moment of it.

--This week I seemed to be on the short list. 3 days 4 shorties. Perhaps there was a higher dispatch at hand to keep me close to home given what happened.

cherokee727

Expert Expediter
Hey I have a question. Does anyone here have sprint? we joined the framily plan in February. been looking to add more people to tje plan. i guess you can add anyone and all have separate bills. we have 5 now we get a 6th and we go to the 30 a month. and if we get a 7th thru 10 we get the 25 per month. if interested let me know. :)

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Hey I have a question. Does anyone here have sprint? we joined the framily plan in February. been looking to add more people to tje plan. i guess you can add anyone and all have separate bills. we have 5 now we get a 6th and we go to the 30 a month. and if we get a 7th thru 10 we get the 25 per month. if interested let me know. :)

We just switched over to Verizon. Tired of the poor service and random beeps in the middle of calls.

fr8hlr521

Active Expediter
So sorry roadtime. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Sent from my LG-E980 using EO Forums mobile app

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Happy Memorial Day to all. Let us never forget the true meaning of the day.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
After last December there is an added feeling to Memorial Day !!
Everyone enjoy the day and be safe if traveling.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Made the sprint mistake once won't ever happen again. Never dropped so many calls with any other carrier. Maybe they improved but Im not going to chance it myself.

Sent from my - Fisher Price ABC - 123

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nothing like finding a transmission fluid leak to make the day extra special. Why does when it rains, it pours come to mind :rolleyes: