happy july.

guido4475

Not a Member
Heading to laredo need to check Windsor and guidos mail.

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC123

Do you want me to call Casa Blanca State Park and reserve camping space #122 for you? Windsor and I buried a time capsule there....lol....

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I can rest easy now.....

No wait, still have plenty of trucks to move.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
My destiny for trucking was set early on.

View attachment 9586

there are days......
65806609.jpg
LMAO

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Alcohol seems to help in situations such as yours.

Got that covered :p

Spent the first night in my not so new house (built in 1908). It was going good till I realized I had no clue where my bedding was, so I had to use my sleeping bag :rolleyes: Got a new roof put on, gutters coming in the next few days. It's kind of cool having a work crew, never experienced that before. (It don't take much to amuse me haha) Trying to get everything needed out of the way this month.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I don't know if it was just a local (Port Huron) thing, but Verizon was down for a good part of the day today. Tried to roam, and got connected to Cananda, Oh heck no! When I was finally able to make a call, got to play the old "can you hear me now", and no they couldn't. Luckily, I have a back up phone on another network that was working.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Watch the phone thing. Over on Grosse Ile where I grew up and have family it connects to Telus out of Canada all the time. It does give you a warning though.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Windsor I checked your mail here in laredo. Something about property taxes due on your parking spot.

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC123

W

Windsor

One 82cpm load this week, my Laredo parking taxes will have to wait till next month if things pick up. Can you pay them for me while your down there mr big miles?