happy july.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Somethings you never forget. When I was about to start with Load One, I had a phone type interview to address some concerns L1 had with me signing on. The concern, which was understandable, was that I was at my last carrier for only 3 months. During that time, I was running ST team with pay that would have made a burger flipper cringe :eek:

The interview went well, but I will never forget the ending comment I received. "Please try to stay longer then 3 months". Well today I'm pleased to say I am celebrating my 3 Year anniversary with Load One. I can honestly say, there has never been one day, that I ever seriously thought about leaving. Load One has changed my life so much for the better. I could not even imagine wanting to be anywhere else :eek:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Somethings you never forget. When I was about to start with Load One, I had a phone type interview to address some concerns L1 had with me signing on. The concern, which was understandable, was that I was at my last carrier for only 3 months. During that time, I was running ST team with pay that would have made a burger flipper cringe :eek:

The interview went well, but I will never forget the ending comment I received. "Please try to stay longer then 3 months". Well today I'm pleased to say I am celebrating my 3 Year anniversary with Load One. I can honestly say, there has never been one day, that I ever seriously thought about leaving. Load One has changed my life so much for the better. I could not even imagine wanting to be anywhere else :eek:

Happy anniversary! Shared that with our whole staff!

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner

We have our 3 year anniversary next month. Funny thing, instead of thinking of leaving, we bought trucks. guess we are " STUCK " LOL LOL JKE Funny thing about that, been expediting going on 16 years now. Been with a few different carriers. Funny, never bought any trucks when working at the others, but we could have !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

divadriver01

Expert Expediter
Is it just me, or does anyone else not care for this last mobile eo update for android? I keep posting wrong and when I try to reply to specific post it doesn't post the original quote so it looks l like I randomly post something that doesn't make sense.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using EO Forums mobile app

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
iPhone is working ok. Might want to post in the tech support forum on it to see of more people have had issues.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Is it just me, or does anyone else not care for this last mobile eo update for android? I keep posting wrong and when I try to reply to specific post it doesn't post the original quote so it looks l like I randomly post something that doesn't make sense.

Watch what post highlights in blue two can be at once. tap the one you don't want to get rid of the blue.

They seemed to have changed versions again you might try deleting and reinstalling.

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC123

1expeditor

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

well said...
God Bless

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Another step closer to completion..the plumber finished his hook ups in the bathroom so I stopped painting and mowed the lawn instead..felt good but now I can jump into the shower and cool down!!

divadriver01

Expert Expediter
Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'*Keep movin', movin', movin',*Though they're disapprovin',*Keep them doggies movin' Rawhide!* :D

Attachments

• 1405270892307.jpg
    1405270892307.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 105

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'*Keep movin', movin', movin',*Though they're disapprovin',*Keep them doggies movin' Rawhide!* :D

Truck wash and a hot shower and wow what a feeling.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
arghappybirthdaybluebgurl.gif