Birthday! Happy Birthday Todd!

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
:) Boy i feel important having the same birthday as someone as popular as T J . :D ONLY thing is I'm sure I've got about 30 more candles burning on my cake . :eek:

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks to you all Love ya an be safe out there had an ok day got a run payin good from Dulles, VA to Chicago party will be this weekend maybe lol Oh an as for that video...I just love life try to enjoy it for what it's worth!!! Hope y'all had a good day ;)

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Great video! I'll be looking for a Sprinter shakin' down the highway. Reminds me of John Candy playing dashboard piano to "Mess Around".

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning JuJu , and thanks to all for birthday wishes . To be honest its just another day to me . One more week of hog chores , a week of final preperation and head off to class on the 9th of july. AND hopefully load on the 12th. Drive safe.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Good morning JuJu , and thanks to all for birthday wishes . To be honest its just another day to me . One more week of hog chores , a week of final preperation and head off to class on the 9th of july. AND hopefully load on the 12th. Drive safe.

Once you hit about 35 birthdays lose their appeal, once you hit 40 you don't want no more:eek:

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
In your childhood you want to spend your birthday in a toy store; in your teens it's the mall. In your 20's you want to spend it in a bar, in your 30's the place to go is a nice restaurant. Once you hit 40, there's one place you really want to spend your birthday: alone with the one you love....