Birthday! Happy Birthday billg27

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
HappyBirthdayBill_zps7d7c1e1f.png

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Happy Birthday Bill!!

For the record, Bill opened our eyes a bit to how great contractors CAN be for carriers. Great, quality, responsible contractors are the ONLY reason we now have 9 of them. And more coming!!

The Crossroads Express team rocks and it may not be happening like it is if not for Bill. He showed us that great people can make great teammates!!!
Thank you Bill Gara and thank you to the rest of the Crossroads Express team!!!

Happy Birthday Bill!!!

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. I appreciate the friendship of the EO members.

And Moot, nice color choice on the Transit.

Murray, thank you for the kind words.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I get 1 load and its on your birthday..go figure....anywhos

Hope you had a GReeeeeat day!....Ken aka OVM

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I get 1 load and its on your birthday..go figure....anywhos

Hope you had a GReeeeeat day!....Ken aka OVM

I asked Murray for the morning off. Got my free Grand Slam at Denny's with my wife. By 14:00 I had a load going to Chillicothe OH. Before I was half way there, I had another load picking up just across the border in WV going to Toledo OH. So I've had 2 loads already this week. Never sat in Toledo, not sure what to expect there. Maybe Detroit if nothing happens tonight?

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
I asked Murray for the morning off. Got my free Grand Slam at Denny's with my wife. By 14:00 I had a load going to Chillicothe OH. Before I was half way there, I had another load picking up just across the border in WV going to Toledo OH. So I've had 2 loads already this week. Never sat in Toledo, not sure what to expect there. Maybe Detroit if nothing happens tonight?

No. You'll probably be booked before you drop in Toledo. :)!!