Guns and ammo auction

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yeah, wish I could take advantage of it. I saved it. Will check it out more next time I am home. THANKS! N

The Enemy

Veteran Expediter
I've been following the auctions for over a year. They have some good bargains from time to time, but most of the items go for about 10-20% below retail price, which by the time you pay the 10-13% buyers premium you're not saving a lot. If you're in MI and can pick the item up its a bonus, if you're out of state, you have the FFL transfer fee.

Another website i have had good luck with is ARMSLIST - Gun Classifieds .

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I've been following the auctions for over a year. They have some good bargains from time to time, but most of the items go for about 10-20% below retail price, which by the time you pay the 10-13% buyers premium you're not saving a lot. If you're in MI and can pick the item up its a bonus, if you're out of state, you have the FFL transfer fee.

Looking more for bulk ammo.

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
I know people who have used luckygunner.com depending on what you're looking for.

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Been looking that them and several others. The prices keep changing, going up and FAST!

We had gotten some good deals over the summer at Dunhams, surprisingly, for a 9mm. Also a small little shop, I think its called Rhondas. Nick would know better than I.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We had gotten some good deals over the summer at Dunhams, surprisingly, for a 9mm. Also a small little shop, I think its called Rhondas. Nick would know better than I.

I got a good buy at Dunham's when I was last home, on the shotgun slugs I use.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter

Their site said new items are shipped free. Used guns are like $20 for shipping.

The Enemy

Veteran Expediter
Now that I've gone back and reread it you are right, but this was not the case about 6 months ago.