Green Tea - Flavored Tea's

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
We enjoy green tea and I like both green tea and flavored tea.

In the evening I put a tea bag in a bottle of water and have flavored water the next day. We drink more water this way and it is less expensive than buying flavored waters.

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Reminds me of my childhood my aunt always had a glass tea pitcher sitting outside filled with water and tea bags...it was a summertime staple!

)0( Nasmaste )0(

runrunner

Veteran Expediter
We enjoy green tea and I like both green tea and flavored tea.

In the evening I put a tea bag in a bottle of water and have flavored water the next day. We drink more water this way and it is less expensive than buying flavored waters.

Most bottled ice tea contains corn syrup so your version is much better for you even if you use a little sugar.

TeamHutch

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
We buy water by gallons. Use a glass measuring cup with about 6 bags of green tea then add water from the gallon and microwave. Then we use a funnel and pour back into the gallon to make couple days worth.

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Twinnings has cold brew greentea bags. I currently have the green tea mint. I put two in a bottle of water and in a few minutes have fresh tea.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
I've had the good old sun tea jar sitting on the deck every day for the last couple of weeks..really takes down the intake of diet coke and it's a lot more refreshing when I'm gardening or mowing.

Monty

Expert Expediter
The wife uses the "tea straws" from Lipton and Crystal Light ... me ... I just drink diet peach Snapple.

pearlpro

Expert Expediter
Try Arizona Brand Diet Peach Tea, Ive found it to be delicous and doesnt have tons of sodium or Corn Syrup, its sweetened with Peach Pectin and is very good. Ive only found it in Gallon Jugs so far but they come in handy for lots of uses...my mom cuts the tops off and uses them as small planters for her garden startups etc...