Got Government?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It is the goal of all governments to become all controlling and oppressive. This as ours is becoming.

blackpup

Veteran Expediter
SHEESH ! I guess free expression is thrown out the window, in the name of child safety and welfare. Coming to a country near you.

jimmy

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Everyone who voted for Obama should look at this as a preview of things to come should the regime get all the control they desire.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Maybe Obama and his lackeys will start in New York, where gun control and lame ideas go hand-in-hand.
MSNBC Guest Draws Parallel Between Gun Owners and Child Molesters

Former New York City mayoral candidate Mark Green drew a parallel between gun owners and child molesters Thursday evening on MSNBC. Green suggested that residing near gun owners and residing near child molesters may pose comparable risks, and thus there should be a registry for both:

MARK GREEN: Well it is a neighbor’s interest, even if a law-abiding person has a person, has a permit, has a gun, Adam Lanza stole a gun from his mother who he of course killed. I’m a lawyer and believe in the right to privacy. This is in the public domain. The information is publicly filed. Of course, the newspaper had a right to publish public information. The question is was it right as a matter of judgment for them to do that. If we have a Megan’s Law, and I think everybody might agree, that if you’re a convicted child molester, I think everybody might want to know that because they’re in their home safe, but they may come out. Same thing with guns. There may be people who think the more concealed weapons, the better, fine – live in Texas and Florida.

MSNBC Guest Draws Parallel Between Gun Owners and Child Molesters | Washington Free Beacon
This has to be one of the dumbest statements ever, equating law-abiding citizens with convicted felons

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Of course. Obama and his lefty loonies are dumb scum and the rabid anti-gun faction are dumbest and scummiest. Rather than suggesting people live in Texas and Florida it would be better if Mark Green moved to Cuba or He!! as he is certainly unfit and undeserving to live anywhere in the U.S.A.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Sometimes I wish the US would've come up with something like a "names panel". It's as if people grab 7 Scrabble tiles, and try to put something together that sounds like a name. For years it was the blacks coming up with the most ridiculous crap sounding names; but now, it seems the whites have jumped in on the bandwagon.

Like I said... sometimes I wish the government... then I said to myself, it's their lives to live, and their children's to screw up.