Staff member
Retired Expediter
36_2_34.gif

smiley_14.gif

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Isn't that the company that calls you up and says go fer this and go fer that?
All kidding aside, I've never heard of Gopher Expediting. I've heard of Gopher Courier, but I thought they were out of Florence or out of Erlanger, somewhere in northern KY.

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I hear they are going in the hole.barely have their head above ground. ...........all jokes a side never heard of them.....

Zoli

Veteran Expediter
OK, Gopher courier ,not Gopher expediting.Here is the ad:
We are currently seeking straight truck and cargo van owner operators for local and EXPEDITED freight. We pay top-dollar and treat all drivers with respect. Please call or email today for more details.

curto018

Seasoned Expediter
gopher courier is in Erlanger, KY, northern ky just minutes from cincy. used to work for one of there competitors a few years back, don't know too much about them though!

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
isn't their truckload divison called groundhog expess? they've been around about 175 years. they ran the "underground" railroad. just kidding. never heard of them.

MSinger

Expert Expediter
Yeah, I remember Groundhog Express, I sent them to pick up a spring on February 2 and didn't get it for 6 weeks. Something about the dispatcher seeing his shadow or something.