goodyear or dunlop tires

jt1980a

Active Expediter
Out of round, every sang one of them! My experience along with others I know. Ran a couple sets (dunlop is same as goodyear) and they wear awesome but man, its like I have eggs bolted on in place of tires.

They go great with CAT engines IF two wrongs make a right.

guido4475

Not a Member
Out of round, every sang one of them! My experience along with others I know. Ran a couple sets (dunlop is same as goodyear) and they wear awesome but man, its like I have eggs bolted on in place of tires.

They go great with CAT engines IF two wrongs make a right.

Being Italian, I prefer the Dunlop tires, because when they go flat, they go, WOP-WOP-WOP.....lol...Actually, I prefer Continental tires, because they are made in 14 ply for the steer axle, and are much more stronger of a tire.

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had Firestones on my CV. Wore like iron, lasted what seemed like forever. Bought 4 new Bridgetones and have 70,000+ miles on them. They still look really good. I check tire pressure every week, take a good look everytime I fuel and paid extra to get a great front end alignment at a shop that only does alignments.

dancorn

Veteran Expediter
Just replaced my first time Michelins on the front of CV (did not rotate) at 141,500 miles. They could have gone a little longer but were getting down near to the wear indicators. They outlasted the rear Firestones by 18,000 miles.

petercar

Active Expediter
dunlop is owned by goodyear. but Michelin cost a little more but what is your cost per mile for the tires