Good for UVA...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
School budgets across the country are probably in bad shape....and the disruption to classes, just too costly as well....On a side note....i think the two candidates should have to pay the FULL security costs at any event....where they speak...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
School budgets across the country are probably in bad shape....and the disruption to classes, just too costly as well....On a side note....i think the two candidates should have to pay the FULL security costs at any event....where they speak...

Out of campaign funds, NOT public funds. That INCLUDES the wages of the Secret Service AND the cost of the fuel for Air Force One. Campaigning is NOT a government function and the People should not be forced to pay for it.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
i agree....he is not doing a presidential duty hence he pays ALL the bills out of his campaign funds. And extend that to the first family as well....when she flies to meet up with him on the road...

I also think anyone that runs should have to resign their present positions to be able to run...or do they?......a winner take all approach...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
i agree....he is not doing a presidential duty hence he pays ALL the bills out of his campaign funds. And extend that to the first family as well....when she flies to meet up with him on the road...

I also think anyone that runs should have to resign their present positions to be able to run...or do they?......a winner take all approach...

No, they don't resign. They should NOT, however, be paid while campaigning. They should ONLY be paid while working and NOT if there is no budget or a working deficit. 100% of family travel, security etc, at any time should be paid by the person in office. President's families are not the responsibilty of the People.