Good bye Express-1

teamjdw

Expert Expediter
Well folks we have decided it's time to dump our loser fleetowner.He has been paying us,and his other drivers,what he wants,when he wants,if he wants.After 4 weeks of this game,we decided to cut this loser loose.Having 8 trucks,all with payments,and only 4 teams driving for him.I think the Ship is sinking it was time to sound the alarm ABANDON ship. We are happy to report we will be driving for a small fleet owner with 25yrs at FEDEX.We start orientation 3/22/10.I sure wish we could put loser's name on here ,to protect any others from signing on with this loser!

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
Well folks we have decided it's time to dump our loser fleetowner.He has been paying us,and his other drivers,what he wants,when he wants,if he wants.After 4 weeks of this game,we decided to cut this loser loose.Having 8 trucks,all with payments,and only 4 teams driving for him.I think the Ship is sinking it was time to sound the alarm ABANDON ship. We are happy to report we will be driving for a small fleet owner with 25yrs at FEDEX.We start orientation 3/22/10.I sure wish we could put loser's name on here ,to protect any others from signing on with this loser!

We Left Too Because I Too Had a Loser Owner!

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Sorry but what's a loser owner, they have the trucks ... still.

I can't believe someone would actually leave E-1.

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
Sorry but what's a loser owner, they have the trucks ... still.

I can't believe someone would actually leave E-1.

We have Had trouble with the Owner since Day One! And That's the Only Reason we Left! Express-1 Is a Darn good Company and we Really Hated to leave But found that it was in Our Best Interest to do so! Right Now my Co-Driver is Having some Personal Problems at Home and when She takes care of them we Hope to Find Another Owner that's Leased on to Express-1 and we'll go Back Out!

Rollinout2

Seasoned Expediter
Fleet Owner
How about the loser drivers out there who can barely hold onto steering wheels. How about the loser drivers out there that get into a gig that's dying off. Can any of you read? If you dont own your oun truck and can't manage all that comes with it, get out and drive a cab cause that's your role.
Look around turn over rates are over 100-125% in transportation. But of course 'you' are better than everyone out here. You are exploited cause you can be.
Those that can't fend for themselve should 'crap' on the fleet owners and carriers that provide opportunities that the stupid are looking for,makes sense....But then look at the labor pool......der der der!!!

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
rollinout wrote:

How about the loser drivers out there who can barely hold onto steering wheels. How about the loser drivers out there that get into a gig that's dying off. Can any of you read? If you dont own your oun truck and can't manage all that comes with it, get out and drive a cab cause that's your role.
Look around turn over rates are over 100-125% in transportation. But of course 'you' are better than everyone out here. You are exploited cause you can be.
Those that can't fend for themselve should 'crap' on the fleet owners and carriers that provide opportunities that the stupid are looking for,makes sense....But then look at the labor pool......der der der!!!

Feel Better now?!?:rolleyes:

Poorboy

Expert Expediter

Oh I'm sure that there are some Loser Drivers Out Here! But Don't Put Everyone in that Category! We could say the Same Thing About All Owners, But we Don't because we Know that There are Some Really Decent Owners out there! It's just that there are Loser Owners that Try and Take Advantage of the Newbies..I Am NOT a Newbie and I Refused to be treated Like One! That's why and Other Reasons we Left the Owner we HAD! :rolleyes:

Falligator

Expert Expediter
I have a friend too that drives for a loser owner who doesn't pay him anything but the 45% that he gets on his comdata card when poding out of the shipper and he makes him buy his own gas. I also called this person a moron because he won't quit driving for this loser owner who doesn't want to pay him.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
I have a friend too that drives for a loser owner who doesn't pay him anything but the 45% that he gets on his comdata card when poding out of the shipper and he makes him buy his own gas. I also called this person a moron because he won't quit driving for this loser owner who doesn't want to pay him.

Is that 45%of what he should have gotten or the 45% of what the truck took in??
To me taking money off the comdata(a draw) is like borrowing from the company store and leaves ya with payless paydays..To me thats not a good thing,,
I also understand some receive their payroll thru the comdata card but dont know how that works or what it cost em in the long run.

It would be kinda interesting to know what the carriers say about fleet owners not making payroll or within a timely manner.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Is that 45%of what he should have gotten or the 45% of what the truck took in??
To me taking money off the comdata(a draw) is like borrowing from the company store and leaves ya with payless paydays..To me thats not a good thing,,
I also understand some receive their payroll thru the comdata card but dont know how that works or what it cost em in the long run.

It would be kinda interesting to know what the carriers say about fleet owners not making payroll or within a timely manner.
This driver gets 45% of .77/mile loaded onto his comdata card when he sends his macro after leaving the shipper. That's all the money he gets. He also has to buy his own fuel out of that money and the owner of the truck is not paying him the fsc that is due to him.

Last edited:

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
This driver gets 45% of .77/mile loaded onto his comdata card when he sends his macro after leaving the shipper. That's all the money he gets. He also has to buy his own fuel out of that money and the owner of the truck is not paying him the fsc that is due to him.

So 45% is what he signed on for I assume??? And is being shorted the fsc.