Gobble up Load 1

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good monday morning to all after yet another Lions loss.....

Last edited:
Reactions: RoadTime

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ok, enough of the cold...

It's not that cold, but geez I feel like this...

1133228.jpg

After adding yet another blanket to the bed last night, time to bring out the old winterizing plastic covers for the windows...at least for the biggest offenders of heat loss :rolleyes:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I'm at home. Had to DH home because my bank (Monroe Bank and Trust in Monroe, MI) is merging with (or being bought by, depending on who you talk to) another bank, and even though they've been hammering for months that hardly anything of consequence is going to change, a week before the change it turns out nearly everything is changing. Same routing number and account number, but that's it. New web site, new mobile app, and the surprise kicker, a new debit card. So I had to come home to get the new one. My old one gets deactivated on Monday, Nov 11th, so thanks for the whole week's notice on that one. But while I'm here I'm going to get the transmission fluid changed on Monday.

We're supposed to get rain Monday afternoon, which will turn to snow overnight. We might get between 1/4 and 1/2 inch. Oh, no! It'll all be gone by Tuesday.

Reactions: RoadTime

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well this was a fun day playing in the snow

Was booked for a morning run, seemed like a good plan at the time when the storm wasn't suppose to start till later in the day.
Of course weather changed and let the fun begin

Back home again, wasn't that bad until I got closer to home. Accidents, people in the ditch, lots of ice.

Shoveled about a foot of snow so far, see what more tonight brings

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well this was a fun day playing in the snow

Was booked for a morning run, seemed like a good plan at the time when the storm wasn't suppose to start till later in the day.
Of course weather changed and let the fun begin

Back home again, wasn't that bad until I got closer to home. Accidents, people in the ditch, lots of ice.

Shoveled about a foot of snow so far, see what more tonight brings

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Had 2 to 3 inches of Snow on ground this morning in Iowa . Cold NW wind , but wasn't that bad Driving around checking traps . Now if Weather gets Worse I will drive from my Recliner ...

sent from my Recliner..