Glenn Beck - Libs were right.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
For most of them. Well, except Kerry and Hillary. Don't think Beck will make any headway with Chaney though. ;)

hossman2011

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
glenn beck unlike so many on here, is not afraid to admit his mistake when proven wrong...

WanderngFool

Active Expediter
Who was proven wrong and what are you talking about? The econ thread where Turtle explained that a one sided argument sets off his BS meter so he proceeded to give an astonishingly one-sided explanation of a complicated event?

Look. If you're ticked that I laid into you a bit, please understand that my only objection (and it's a small one) is that I felt there was a little "piling on" happening. No one likes to be the target of that.

Other than that all I can say is "life is short - live long and prosper". I hold no grudge and I sincerely hope you don't either.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
If you want to take incorrect and opinionated off-topic pot shots at me in threads that I'm not even participating in, your ride here will be bumpy and will end abruptly short.

I should also suggest that if you read threads from the top down, rather than from the bottom up, you won't have to ask such ridiculous questions as "What are you talking about?"

WanderngFool

Active Expediter
If you want to take incorrect and opinionated off-topic pot shots at me in threads that I'm not even participating in, your ride here will be bumpy and will end abruptly short.

I should also suggest that if you read threads from the top down, rather than from the bottom up, you won't have to ask such ridiculous questions as "What are you talking about?"

Well, sir, I believe you just asked me to leave your forum. Thanks folks for the hospitality you've shown. I wish you all the very best.

ps Keep being a centrist Ragman - the world needs that. :)