Giggles

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
With thanks to KiniLiu, who sent them to me, here are a few of my favorite giggles:

My grandson & I entered the vacation cabin with the lights off, to keep from attracting pesky insects inside. Still, a few fireflies came in with us. Noticing them before I did, he said "It's no use, Grandpa, they're coming after us with flashlights!"

My grandson asked how old I was, & I playfully answered "I'm not sure." He advised me "Look in your underwear, mine say I'm 4-6"

A nursery school teacher was delivering a carload of kindergartners to their homes when a fire truck, with a Dalmation in the front seat, zoomed by. The children began speculating on the dog's job: The first child said the dog is to keep the crowds back. The next child thought the dog is just to bring the firefighters luck. The third child settled it : "The dog" she said firmly, "is to find the hydrant!":p

outwardbound 2

Expert Expediter
It's ok if the bugs have flashlights, it is the ones that have heat seeking you got to worry about.
Since they paint hydrants all different colors the poor firefighters need all the help they can get.
I can't remember the roman numbers but my underware says XXL so can anyone tell me how old i am?