Giants win 17 to 14

rmctt2

Seasoned Expediter
Congrats to the Giants !!!
Was a very,very close game...right up to the last minute !!
I am a Dedicated Pats Fan..Always will be ...
But again... Confrats to the Giants !!!

Jayman

Expert Expediter
One of the better Super Bowls,goodness triumphed over evil.
Amen! Im so glad the world was spared all the *perfect* mumbo jumbo we would have had to endure for a whole year. How about them Mannings?? :)

AnneM

Recruiter
Recruiter
I especially liked the sportsmanship that ole Bill showed at the end of the game. Went into the tunnel with one second to go. Way to go coach!!!

JohnO

Veteran Expediter
All day long really enjoyed watching all the highlights. I taped the game so we'll be having a Post Super Bowl Party in the near future.

What a win and against all odds the only supporters were the fan base all the sportscasters had us going down the tubes.

EagleRiverWI

Seasoned Expediter
I am a Packer fan and former Packer employee. I would like to thank the Giants for beating the "perfect" Patriots. The defensive line deserves to be the game MVP's.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Amen! Im so glad the world was spared all the *perfect* mumbo jumbo we would have had to endure for a whole year. How about them Mannings?? :)

Whole year? Try the next 10!!! Thanx to the Giants for not letting that happen! It was the best game I've ever listened to. :)

I am a Packer fan and former Packer employee. I would like to thank the Giants for beating the "perfect" Patriots. The defensive line deserves to be the game MVP's.

The whole team won that game. But Eli was the one who stood out, IMO. What a drive!

Last edited: