get loaded changes

classadriver

Seasoned Expediter
I heard getloaded.com is raising the monthly fee plus blocking more than one user being logged in at the same time under the same user and password.so I was wondering for those of you at panther are they still gonna give access to you all for free?

I think it went up from $35 to $45 not real sure canceled before rate hike will show on my card

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Yes, they went to $45. If you use them enough for runs with Panther, you'd be smart to get your own account. Spending $45 isn't an excuse not to keep you moving. Might be something for those stuck in MI or OH to think about.

TonyG

Seasoned Expediter
I just completed orientation at Panther and it was put out in class that panther no longer uses GetLoaded.com, but you can get your own account & use them for backhauls.

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
I am rather ticked off at them for that recent policy, but I've been getting enough freight from there lately that I didn't cancel the account. What I don't understand is how they expect a larger company to use their service when you can't even let more than one dispatcher log in at a time. I'm thinking that they're just marketing their services to individuals with authorities instead of companies that have more than one person who might need to log in at the same time. I have a couple other drivers now and they have my login information, but now we have to take turns going in there. It was better when we could all be logged in at the same time, but what can you do about it. I've tried complaining to them about it, but they haven't really given me a straight answer about why they restrict the number of logins, but if you ask me it's all about $.

BillChaffey

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
"But if you ask me it's all about $" what part of this business isn't about money?

classadriver

Seasoned Expediter
what about truckstop.com
they are $35 per month says they have been since 1995

I think they may be able to log on more than one person at a time

does anyone use truckstop today?

I prefer transcores dat360 but I know you cant have 100 seats for the price of one and one seat is kinda high for a 1 truck operator. I think its almost 300 per month

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
"But if you ask me it's all about $" what part of this business isn't about money?

I know, but I was really talking about the policy changes. It's kind of hard for a small operation that needs to let more than one person have access.