Gay couple adopts 14 kids

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
I absolutely did not deny saying that in my response. What I denied was making a statement about the things NightDriver accused me of saying. How he reached those conclusions based on a single sentence is miraculous, and, as I pointed out, wrong. I also denied that my statement was casual or cavalier, because it wasn't.

My statement stands on its own and I do not deny making it. I'll even make it again, just so you are clear on the matter: The feminization of the American male is complete.

I suppose that gay lovers the world over is wondering how that statement applies to the propaganda which Dave accurately describes as a "promotional piece for gays that have a less than positive public perception with raising kids."

It's really quite simple. Ever since the Women's Movement of the 60s there has been an ongoing concerted effort to turn little boys and men into little girls and women, at least insofar as how little boys and men act and think. It starts in school where the things little boys do naturally are now outlawed, if they offend the sensibilities of girls. A third grade boy innocently kisses a third grade girl in recess and it's sexual assault. He pulls a pig-tail and it's assault and battery. Why? Because little girls don't do that sort of thing.

It is a self-evident, but largely forgotten truth, that the good of America (and of most societies) depends upon the moral strength of its men. I specifically use the term deliberately rather than the politically correct, mansy pansy androgynous "people" and "persons." The current crises this nation faces are in large part the result of a crisis in manhood and caused by the failure of too many men too much of the time to do the right thing. Books and articles with titles such as The Decline of Males, “The End of Men,” Men to Boys, The War Against Boys, and Manning Up: How the Rise of Women Has Turned Men Into Boys (written, incidentally, by cultural critics on both the political Right and the Left) signal what every employer, every voter, every young woman in college today knows all too well: It is increasingly hard to find good men.

That alarming fact should not surprise anyone since the entire culture seeks to undermine traditional manhood. We only have to compare the males of this generation in their late teens and early twenties to their grandfathers’ generation to realize how far and how fast we have fallen. This is not a religious right argument, either, I'm the last person here who is gonna make on of those, it's a plain-as-day, in-your-face argument of reality.

The larger undertaking of national renewal, stability and self-reliance - something desperately needed in this country - depends upon the restoration of traditional manhood, of solid principles of what is right and wrong. That restoration must not be content with trying to teach a few lessons in manners or manliness to the twenty-year-old wimp or barbarian as we find him. Instead we must return the entire regime of making men to the principles of old. You will never find a knight in shining armor (or amour for our Canadian and British friends) amongst men who don't even know what it means to be a knight.

In the vein of the knight in shining armor, chivalry is dead. And ironically it was women who killed it. Chivalry is the standards of manners and respect of genteel honor which women now refuse to hold men necessary to. There are probably very few women alive today who, in some part of her heart, would not want to be carried off on horseback by a knight in shining armor, but women are largely not allowed to admit that anymore. Women are taught to declare themselves equal to men in all respects and in no need of superior treatment. The only way to accomplish that is to discourage those standards and manners in men, and the only way to do that is to turn men into something else, into something that is equal to women in all respects with no superior treatment, namely, into women. As a result, men don't even respect women any more. If only women would realize that chivalry was a way of showing respect and devotion, not condescension, do we have any hope of ever regaining this lost system of virtue, and of men.

So now we have a story of two very non-traditional men, married, and sharing a last name no less, raising 14 adopted children. That's a story that women are strongly attracted to because, whether they like it or not, women are hard-wired to stories about the loving and caring and nurturing and raising of children. It's a woman thing. Steven became a stay-at-home dad. Isn't that just dreamy? "
In the groove of fatherhood, he was ready to raise a baby." No, that's the groove of motherhood, not fatherhood. Motherhood raises babies, fatherhood provides the safety and security of babies. But women have made fatherhood the same as motherhood, have turned fathers into mothers, have turned the masculine into the feminine. They have feminized the American male.

And they have done it in the context that a gay family is a normal family. The term 'gay' is mentioned only once in the article, briefly in passing, in the context of being a victim, of being discriminated against because of his gayness. The rest of the article shows this to be a perfectly normal and accepted thing. It's neither. Two gay men raising a family is not normal, much less raising a family of 14 kids. That's a couple of gay guys making a statement, an over-the-top attempt to show they are just like everybody else and should therefore be accepted as normal. I have no doubt they love those children, but I also have no doubt that they got into this in defiance to show they could do it, because the feminization of the American male allowed them to.

In order to renew the nation, to make it a strong nation, to put back in place the concepts of stability and self-reliance, and of respect to one another, the following steps are needed:

• Returning to time-tested methods of bringing up boys; let boys be boys, let them play rambunctious games, let them pull pig-tails once in a while, let them point their finger and say, "Bang!", let them play Dodgeball.
  • Restore schools to the teaching of traditional subjects by traditional methods, instead of teaching political agendas and how to thunk and act like a little girl, teach with the consequences of getting the answers wrong.
  • Revivifying true liberal education (not liberal political agenda) in the nation’s high schools and colleges, liberal education being understood as the making of free, self-reliant, and principled men (and women).
  • Reestablishing a culture of gentlemanly competition among boys in sports and in school and among men in business, where it's not only permissible to lose, it's important that losing be experienced.
  • Reversing the course of and eventually ending the welfare state, which has deprived the vigor and the will and sense of responsibility in men to provide for themselves and their families.
  • Revamping our commitment to live according to the cardinal and American virtues of courage, temperance, justice, prudence, perseverance, self-reliance, industry, frankness, and fidelity - all directed by a sense of honor.
  • Reclaiming men's sense of respect and devotion (chivalry) and gentlemanliness in relation to women.
  • Renewing a generous and informed love of family and of country, with the aim of serving and protecting these higher ends.

None of these things are possible as long as men are expected, and trained, to think and act like women.

I hope that sufficiently explains my one-line comment on the story.

You ever answer anything briefly??way tooooo much information...jeeez..you win your smarter...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums mobile app

Last edited:

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
true story: former relative of mine, a doctor, adopted a newborn in Tennessee, child was born in Tennessee, mom gave baby up willing, it still cost him 10, 000 dollars to clear all the paper work including investigations and so on,,,,go figure,,,there is big bucks in just the legal side of adopting,,,you can check it out on the web.... If you are going to be a foster parent,,there is big money in that to that one can receive,,,,look that up to. Its a racket and its legal.....................

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
They look for any reason to adopt kids? You must have read a different article than the one linked. If it was all about the money they could have simply remained foster parents.

With that, I agree.

At one time in this country large families were common place now people think its evil. Just more diminished values we continue to have in our country IMHO.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

With that, I disagree. Evil? Diminished values?
I think the practice of having a lot of kids that you can't afford and haven't the temperment to deal with and teach and love, just because "it's expected - it's what everyone does" or because the Church thinks you should is evil.
And I applaud the values of those who have exactly as many kids as they truly want, and can afford to raise, even when that's none at all.
Not everyone should be a parent, and if that isn't obvy from reading the daily 'news', we're incapable of learning anything, IMO.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I have a few [ahem] comments on Turtle's post, but it has to wait, as my break is over and I need to get back to work.
Because there's no knight in shining [or dull, either] armor who's going to do it for me. :rolleyes:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
You would think your finger tips would get sore...
Nope

hC979AE4A_zps1b889f20.jpg

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I think the practice of having a lot of kids that you can't afford and haven't the temperment to deal with and teach and love, just because "it's expected - it's what everyone does" or because the Church thinks you should is evil.
And I applaud the values of those who have exactly as many kids as they truly want, and can afford to raise, even when that's none at all.
Not everyone should be a parent, and if that isn't obvy from reading the daily 'news', we're incapable of learning anything, IMO.

Well duh.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.